View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 08:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, LS3
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCoop View Post
I was picking up my son from soccer practice. A soccer mom and her two daughters were walking by me and my Cobra. She commented "Oh, that is a pretty little blue sports car." I thanked her and then started the Cobra up. The terrified look on her face from the roar of the engine was priceless.
Nice, i Coach my sons coach pitch baseball team and i pulled up for a game 30 minutes early and another team was practicing and the kids and coaches come over yelling nice car. 2 of their coaches talked to me for a half hour and finally i was like "Guys it was awesome talking to you but my team is about to start the game without me".
The best was last week downtown, i had it in 2nd gear at about 5,000 rpm and a kid and his buddy go to turn around to see whats coming their way and one of the kids trips and goes head over heels, my wife was laughing hysterically. The worst is when you are driving like 25-30mph and some old dude yells at me to slow down, just because the car is screaming loud doesnt mean im speeding, but usually i am lol.