View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 09:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Cobra #1628, Coast Performance Stroker 427W Ford 520HP/535FT.TQ, Blue with white stripes
Not Ranked     

Sorry for the delay on trip details. We have been vacationing up a storm this summer and then playing catch up when we are home. I just checked the time that it will take to drive to Whitefish and it is 9 HRs. And 17 minutes with no construction from Puyallup. With that in mind we are forced to leave early to get there by dinner time. We will make a stop in Spokane for a meal and fuel/potty breaks when we need it. That being said, let’s meet/leave the Safeway in Northbend Wa. At 6 am. Please be topped off and ready to roll. There is a McDonald’s within block of the Safeway for breakfast and Starbucks if you want coffee.
For those that are taking a different route and want to meet up on the highway along the way you can call me and get updates, but everything should be based off the 6ish leave time from Northbend. See you then and call me if you have questions. Jake 253-208-0905 ��