View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 10:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ntCobra View Post
Do you have a picture of the newspaper page that came from?

Well even if you do, I suppose Michael might point out that if you have an old newpaper printing press from the 1960s lying around in your garage with some blank vintage newspaper paper, you could easily forge the article.

Well I suppose there is still the possibility that Paul Cunningham purchased the car from the Abidin family on or prior to August 1963. But then again if Ann got the 1964 registration application, that makes it unlikely that Paul Cunningham owned the car, unless, and this seems unlikely, for some reason, Ann bought the wreck back after the mechanics lien against Paul Cunningham came through. It does seem more likely that Ann owned the car, Paul got to drive it and keep it at his home, but the Abidin family finally came back to collect the wreck that they owned before the mechanics lien came through.
Click on the link after the first sentence in my last post - it will take you to the article. No mention at all about Cunningham buying the Cobra.

Here it is again:

http://www.tamsoldracecarsite.net/PaulCunningham.html

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 12-01-2021 at 10:42 AM..