Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   AC Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/)
-   -   '04 DSCC Annual = Sebring! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/42336-04-dscc-annual-sebring.html)

excelguru 06-10-2003 07:09 PM

'04 DSCC Annual = Sebring!

If you guys haven't seen this thread already, you might wanna check it out. It's already sounding like an excellent event!

CLICK HERE FOR THREAD

Be sure to check it out and chime in with comments, etc.

Johan 06-11-2003 01:39 PM

Sounds pretty fun to me.... I plan to attend.

ToyCollector 06-11-2003 02:49 PM

I had started a post last night saying I would make not even mention of attending or anything else, so if I didn't show, DSCC would not be disappointed. I must say this one sounds like FUN!!

GeorgiaSnake 06-11-2003 06:59 PM

Great event but - Where are you going to stay - where are you going to park ? No hotel rooms for 50 miles. Johan can camp is his car but what about the rest of you wimps. %/

Randy

ToyCollector 06-11-2003 07:04 PM

What about an enclosed air conditioned trailer with electricity and beer. What else does a survivalist such as myself need ;) Could sleep 6 on the floor, provided Spyderman doesn't show up with his "free gas".

GeorgiaSnake 06-11-2003 07:32 PM

TC now you have my attention. AC / Beer / Roof :cool:

ToyCollector 06-11-2003 07:41 PM

Heck, why not go all the way and show up in Class A bus conversion Prevost Motorhome or Liberty Coach with Satellite dish, Surround Sound, AC, HDTV, full kitchen, etc? Is that considered camping still?? :LOL: :LOL: :3DSMILE:

pssst. I got an itch for one of those BTW. ;) ;) Just not the wallet to go with it :CRY: .

GeorgiaSnake 06-12-2003 03:29 AM

You buy and I'll drive :cool: