Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   AC Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/)
-   -   Capitol Motorcars - This Saturday (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/65028-capitol-motorcars-saturday.html)

patrija 06-03-2005 04:14 PM

Capitol Motorcars - This Saturday

ATL Guys - Capitol Motocars is having their open house tomorrow (Sat) from 10-4. Address is 205 Tidwell Drive in Alpharetta.

Capitol is the Unique Motorcars dealer in Atlanta and also just got the Morgan Motor Company's dealership. They should hopefully have their Morgan Aero 8 demo car fresh from the factory. Also expect a display of Morgans and other British marques, including Aston Martin, Bentley and Lotus.

Tomorrow's the first scheduled sunny day in over a week, so it would be good for us to get out and support another local company! Wendy and I plan to be there late morning through lunch time.

Tony Radford 06-04-2005 05:55 AM

I would't mind shaking off the cob webs and heading over, maybe around lunch time. How long are you going to be there? And can you grab my homecoming shirt out from under the pooch before she has puppies on it?

patrija 06-04-2005 06:01 AM

Will have yours and Randy's shirts. We'll probably there around 11 or so and stay through 1 depending on how much there is to look at.

olblue66 06-04-2005 06:03 AM

WHERE IS THIS PLACE . IM IN LAWRENCEVILLE

Tony Radford 06-04-2005 06:08 AM

I think 400 north to McFarland, West to Tidwell, right turn, can't miss it.

GeorgiaSnake 06-04-2005 06:50 AM

Sounds good - Jason knock the dog hairs off my shirts - Tony I'll show you the oil cooler shroud. Around 11:00 ?

Randy

Tony Radford 06-04-2005 06:58 AM

It will probably be closer to 12 for me. I'll be leaving here around 10:45 or so. There IS a Mc Farland exit off 400, right?

chill 06-04-2005 10:22 AM

Wish I was around this weekend, would like to see some nice British cars:D

GeorgiaSnake 06-04-2005 11:22 AM

What a delightful day - car got hot - sun got hotter - got lost - got lost again with Tony - picked up a nail - had a flat - sun got hotter still - sunburned face - let's do it again but with bad directions and no clue as to where we are going.

Saw some beautiful Morgan's and met some nice people. I sure am glad some of the Atlanta guys carry tire repair kits, fix-a-flat and an assortment of tools - all I take with me is my stunning good looks. Thanks to Chill - who from Virginia - got us to the proper destination in north Georgia.

Randy