Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   AC Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/)
-   -   Atlanta Area Painter (or surrounding areas) (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/89632-atlanta-area-painter-surrounding-areas.html)

khansmith 07-28-2008 01:33 PM

Atlanta Area Painter (or surrounding areas)

Hey All:
I am ready for body work/paint but haven't found anyone yet. Thanks to Ryan Cassidy for starting me off. I called Noah Allman but he hasn't returned my call in over a week. Ryan said there was a guy down in McDonough that is a good painter but couldn't recall the name. Anyway...I am ready to go and need someone to do bodywork and pain...I mean paint.

Thanks in advance!!

PS: Any cobra guys in Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area that have regular hangouts?

Khan

olblu66 07-28-2008 02:18 PM

jodeco auto body

Bruce Bunn 770-954-1855 He"s Off Jodeco Rd.

khansmith 07-29-2008 09:27 AM

Thanks Olblu66!

Anyone have any experience with Jodeco Auto Body that they care to share (good or bad) with me?

FIA-ERA 07-29-2008 04:47 PM

Hey Khan, I just sent you a PM. Just give me a call, I've got your guy! Thanks, Matt.

Maurice Johnson 07-29-2008 05:57 PM

Andy Duff at kssmotorsports.com in Buford. Killer painter, carbon fiber, metal and f/glass. Look at their gallery.

Tony Radford 07-29-2008 06:26 PM

Khan, Bruce does most of the bodies for Unique. I imagine if you did a pol, you would see quite a few folks who have given their cars to him. He does great work and is a great guy to boot.

luthersnake 07-29-2008 06:36 PM

Jeff Brooks up in Cumming has done quite a few FFR's. Did an excellent job on mine.....PM me if you want his number.
Gerry

khansmith 07-30-2008 09:18 AM

Wow! Lots of choices here! Looks like I can get a series of quotes!

Thanks guys!

Alex Donghi 07-30-2008 11:12 AM

Try Flashback motorworks in Cumming. On Pendlet road. They did my TR6. look in my pictures. That job has gotten me a few 2nd place grand concours trophies. Can't get a first place. Judges say Triumph never let one out that looked that good

khansmith 07-30-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Donghi (Post 865717)
Try Flashback motorworks in Cumming. On Pendlet road. They did my TR6. look in my pictures. That job has gotten me a few 2nd place grand concours trophies. Can't get a first place. Judges say Triumph never let one out that looked that good

Alex: That TR6 is a BEAUT!! I am also in love with your Torino GT (looks just like one I was spying on ebay a while ago). You are a lucky man. I will give them a call as well. Thank you so much!

chipperb 07-30-2008 05:44 PM

Ditto Bruce Bunn/Jodeco: has done lots of work for me and other Club Cobra members (who have since moved on to other cars: Can we say Lotus Elise?

Bruce just did a GT350 clone of mine: had a few issues afterward: redid it plus a few other things I had not requested, but needed doing" ALL AT NO CHARGE!

LAst time I was there 2 weeks ago he had justy finished a Cobra rep that I thought was new: NOPE! Had ben totaled! COuld not tell it! Good fiberglass men are hard to find: I'm keeping Bruce! c

khansmith 08-05-2008 09:32 AM

*****UPDATED*****
Thought I would give an update with the 5 quotes I have gone out for bid with. I have only two bids back. Let me say that these are "blind bids" where they haven't seen the car; just a description so hold judgement.

The quotes are for body work and a single color (no stripes):
Bruce @ Jodeco: $4,500-5,500
Mike @ flashback: $11,250
Rick @ Prime Collision: $3,500 & $4,500
Andy @ KSS Motorsports: Hasn't returned my call yet
Jeff Brooks @??: I don't have a contact number yet