Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   AC Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/)
-   -   New Atlanta area member (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/94994-new-atlanta-area-member.html)

Atlantacobra 02-24-2009 01:04 PM

New Atlanta area member

Hey guys. For some reason it took me over a year to get onto this awesome site. Bought and Everett Morrison with a 351W a little over a year ago and am loving everything about it. Did several car shows this past year and looking forward to this year. My primary source of information has been a little magazine called Ragtops and Runningboards - published by a guy in Marietta area. Good source for shows. Is there an active Cobra Club in North GA area?

bstuke 02-24-2009 05:55 PM

There is a bunch of us meeting at Six Flags Saturday. A few of us are running our cars in SCCA Solo, and a bunch of others are coming to hang out and meet up with other owners.

You are welcome to join us. We will be there most of the day.

Just take I-20 west to the Six Flags exit, and follow the signs.

Bob

Atlantacobra 02-25-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bstuke (Post 924000)
There is a bunch of us meeting at Six Flags Saturday. A few of us are running our cars in SCCA Solo, and a bunch of others are coming to hang out and meet up with other owners.

You are welcome to join us. We will be there most of the day.

Just take I-20 west to the Six Flags exit, and follow the signs.

Bob

Very cool. I guess I should check the weather....could be a cold ride all the way over there?? I'll do my best to make it.
Thanks for the heads up Bob!

chipperb 02-28-2009 08:13 PM

Check The Wheels section of the Atlanta Journal paper, second page, and it will list all the car shows. Some meet monthly. I have made 4 of them in one day! cb