Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   AC MKIV (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-mkiv/)
-   -   Simple AC MKIV items (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-mkiv/142582-simple-ac-mkiv-items.html)

1985 CCX 07-23-2019 12:05 PM

Simple AC MKIV items

Guys

Couple easy ones.....

1) Where does one add windshield fluid?
2) What is the button for on the right of the heater dial used for?
3) Has anyone wrapped the exhaust under the rear fender with heat wrap typically used for a starter?
4) To add a 16 steering wheel, is it easy thing to do with the correct boss? Guessing its an easy change....

Mark IV 07-23-2019 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 CCX (Post 1464691)
Guys

Couple easy ones.....

1) Where does one add windshield fluid? In the washer bottle! IIRC on the inner fender but may have been removed from your car
2) What is the button for on the right of the heater dial used for? Picture?
3) Has anyone wrapped the exhaust under the rear fender with heat wrap typically used for a starter? It has been done
4) To add a 16 wheel, is it easy thing to do with the correct boss? Guessing its an easy change....

Yes, Moto-Lita

xb-60 07-24-2019 05:02 AM

Did I miss something here? Have you finally bought a Mk IV?
If so, congratulations Jeff! :D

Cheers,
Glen

1985 CCX 07-24-2019 07:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I did!
AK1085..... Exciting changes to come...

xb-60 07-24-2019 04:42 PM

Ah...I did miss something!
Congratulations, and a great colour too.

Cheers!!
Glen

Mongoose930 07-24-2019 05:38 PM

Congratulations Jeff!!! Beautiful car.

1795 07-24-2019 06:20 PM

Looks great Jeff. Looking forward to seeing it in person some day. Hope that you and the boys had a nice ride home from SAAC.

Jim

Mach 1 Fan 07-25-2019 05:12 AM

Hi Jeff,
Your new car is beautiful. Is it black or British Racing Green?

I hope you enjoy it.

Michael

1985 CCX 07-25-2019 06:48 AM

Its British Racing Green with tan interior. 5.0, carb and 8200 miles
Car #85 and still working through the bugs as its sat a bit over 34 years.
Thinking I may add Sunburst to the car, might enhance the street cred.. :cool:
I cannot say enough about the build quality, its a very "solid" car and even with the 80's adds its a cool car. A gentleman's car in fact..

Solid ride
Stops well
Comfortable
Sips fuel...… So far no buyers remorse...

Mark IV 07-25-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 CCX (Post 1464777)
Its British Racing Green with tan interior. 5.0, carb and 8200 miles
Car #85 and still working through the bugs as its sat a bit over 34 years.
Thinking I may add Sunburst to the car, might enhance the street cred.. :cool:
I cannot say enough about the build quality, its a very "solid" car and even with the 80's adds its a cool car. A gentleman's car in fact..

Solid ride
Stops well
Comfortable
Sips fuel...… So far no buyers remorse...

Sunbursts would really fit the "street roadster" look of the MK IV. You could have brought them home from SAAC......

1985 CCX 07-25-2019 10:47 AM

Already have a set! Did get them from Gary last year....