Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Advertisers Forum (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/advertisers-forum/)
-   -   Personalized communications (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/advertisers-forum/145495-personalized-communications.html)

Gaz64 12-30-2021 03:34 PM

What is this thread about?

eschaider 12-30-2021 04:36 PM

Spammer I think, Gary.

Ed

patrickt 12-30-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eschaider (Post 1501671)
Spammer I think, Gary.

Ed

It's actually a test to determine whether the reader's home latitude has any affect on their perception of the true meaning of the thread. So far, Gaz is failing.:cool:

Gaz64 12-31-2021 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickt (Post 1501672)
It's actually a test to determine whether the reader's home latitude has any affect on their perception of the true meaning of the thread. So far, Gaz is failing.:cool:

Yes, I thought it may be a spammer. Not sure on what they are trying to achieve.

And then there was a humorous comment back, which confirms my faith in humanity. :LOL:

eschaider 12-31-2021 12:29 PM

Be careful with guys like this, Gary. Sometimes that humorous commentary comes with hidden identity theft hooks that try to steal your id.

Ed

Gaz64 12-31-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaz64 (Post 1501677)
Yes, I thought it may be a spammer. Not sure on what they are trying to achieve.

And then there was a humorous comment back, which confirms my faith in humanity. :LOL:

Quote:

Originally Posted by eschaider (Post 1501690)
Be careful with guys like this, Gary. Sometimes that humorous commentary comes with hidden identity theft hooks that try to steal your id.

Ed

I meant back from Patrick, not the spammer Ed. :LOL::LOL:

patrickt 12-31-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eschaider (Post 1501690)
... that try to steal your id.

Yes, along with your ego and superego.:cool:

Tommy 12-31-2021 02:09 PM

My idea of personalized communications: "Hey you!. Yes, you."

eschaider 01-01-2022 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaz64 (Post 1501694)

I meant back from Patrick, not the spammer Ed. :LOL::LOL:

You're right, Gary. Poor sentence construction on my part. It sounded like I meant Patrick and I did not. I was aiming at the spammer.

Ed

Gaz64 01-01-2022 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eschaider (Post 1501707)
You're right, Gary. Poor sentence construction on my part. It sounded like I meant Patrick and I did not. I was aiming at the spammer.

Ed

Yes, I knew what you meant Ed.

Still good to have a laugh with other members. :LOL:

Gary

patrickt 01-01-2022 02:37 PM

I don't think anyone even got my joke.:(

eschaider 01-01-2022 03:06 PM

I did, I just wanted to be sure no one misunderstood my commentary and thought it to be pointed at to you, Patrick.

The play on Freud was in fact, quite good. Of course we all have a hyperactive id demanding immediate if not sooner gratification of our Cobra pleasures :)

Ed

Gaz64 01-01-2022 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickt (Post 1501718)
I don't think anyone even got my joke.:(

I did, but latitude is only perceived from space. :LOL:

Quote:

Originally Posted by eschaider (Post 1501719)
I did, I just wanted to be sure no one misunderstood my commentary and thought it to be pointed at to you, Patrick.

The play on Freud was in fact, quite good. Of course we all have a hyperactive id demanding immediate if not sooner gratification of our Cobra pleasures :)

Ed

This thread will end up going for 1000's of views and replies at this rate. :LOL: