Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Dean Lampe (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/111353-happy-birthday-dean-lampe.html)

Clois Harlan 06-21-2011 12:50 PM

Happy Birthday Dean Lampe

Rumor has it that Lisa LET him go shopping with last weekend so he could pick out some new furniture. I wonder if it was for his Man Cave? :)

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Clois

jayscobras 06-21-2011 01:35 PM

what Clois said

Happy BD puppy.

Clois can you imagine? A whole day of Dean talking about hisself:LOL:

Jay

dlampe 06-21-2011 03:56 PM

I don't think hisself is a word. I believe it's "himself" or "his self" ;)

Thanks guys.

I did get myself a new set of Weber emulsion tubes for my birthday. Weber's - The gift that keeps on giving!

jayscobras 06-21-2011 04:42 PM

nope

that's herpes

Jay

WildBill3 06-21-2011 05:47 PM

Hope you had a great day Dean,and hope to see you soon down their with all the oakies ;)

gsharapa 06-21-2011 07:15 PM

Happy Birthday Dean.......Gee what a puppy I can't even remember being that young.:confused:

jayscobras 06-21-2011 08:59 PM

gotta love it

click on dlampe and in his profile under friends....dlampe has made no friends yet. Gotta be an error:LOL: ehhhh maybe not:3DSMILE:

It's your day in the barrel old friend. Give lisa my love and tell the boys I said Hi.

Jay

Rick Parker 06-21-2011 10:27 PM

Dean you're holding out on us. Happy BD. Today is my wifes BD too, now I will never forget. Hope the tubes do the trick.

RICK LAKE 06-22-2011 03:09 AM

It's deans birthday???

dlampe Dean I thought everyday was YOUR BIRTHDAY. Just becareful, that's how you had the first 2 kids.:eek::rolleyes:Hope you have some time to get a tan on those chicken legs before R&G.:rolleyes:;) Happy Birthday Rick L

Clois Harlan 06-22-2011 05:32 AM

Man that was a short roast!!! No one mentioned Deans keen sense of driving skills or his ability to woo an audience or BS his way thru most obsticles.

Dean you're a good friend but this was your day to talk about yourself without to much flack and you dropped the ball. I guess we will just have to let you entertain the Ohio group this weekend at London! :)

Clois

gsharapa 06-22-2011 04:06 PM

Dean, Take some pics of your car and others up in London this weekend.

LREYBURN 06-22-2011 05:43 PM

Just Remember....

We were all born naked, wet , and hungrey...and it doesn't get any better, so, as Jay says: "when the going gets tough, you can't drink enough!"

May every one of your days be Happy Birthdays! We wish you and Lisa the best!

BTW...Do you remember saying, "I've spent thousands of dollars at some of the finest racetracks in America, working on my car!"

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...un2007_013.jpg

Rick Parker 06-22-2011 10:27 PM

Dean....They just don't understand.....

RICK LAKE 06-23-2011 03:27 AM

Deans driving????

Clois Harlan I seams to remember that someone here ran a 1:00:00 something after taking the trip through the grass on the back turn of gateway.:eek: I think I was there?? %/ They where pulling all the grass out of the frontend of the car??:rolleyes: I think we also laughed about a new golf cart that was red and about 40" off the ground too, but it was loud and had numbers on it. :rolleyes: Was that Dean we where talking about who was driving or Lisa????;):LOL::LOL::LOL: Rick L

Clois Harlan 06-23-2011 06:32 AM

Yep, he set the track record that day until they figured out his short cut...there was another time or two I seem to remember, like when we were having our 427 engines built by this guy and Dean had gone to visit his engine build while in progress. For whatever reason he had is billfold out and laying on the hood of his Excursion. On his trip back to Illinois he thought a bird had flown into his truck just after leaving the engine shop. A couple hours later he was calling me to meet him on the Interstate and bring him some cash so he could get home. Seems that bird was his billfold with all of his cash, credit cards, etc. being dispersed all over rural Oklahoma.

There's more!

Bill Bess 06-24-2011 05:17 AM

Sad story, kind of like leaving my wallet on the seat of my old flat bottom boat...it went sailing over the back at 75 mph, and never found it.

Happy Birthday, and how is the new Hurricane performing compared to the original car (old hurricane)?

Best Wishes, Bill

Clois Harlan 06-24-2011 06:23 AM

Hey Bill, Dean is in London, Ohio this week so I will take the time to answer for him. I personally think his Hurricane is an excellent performing car. He has had some minor issues with tuning the webbers but from where I sit it is as strong and good looking as his original Hurricane of several years ago. I know that Mike and Steve have made some upgrades to the original chassis and I believe they have a very nice product. I am sure when Dean quits talking about himself he will take time to read this post and reply back :LOL:

Just kiddin buddy...have some fun.

Clois

Clois

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Bess (Post 1136611)
Sad story, kind of like leaving my wallet on the seat of my old flat bottom boat...it went sailing over the back at 75 mph, and never found it.

Happy Birthday, and how is the new Hurricane performing compared to the original car (old hurricane)?

Best Wishes, Bill