Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Video-Cobra One Mile Run. Supercharged Coyote 900HP (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/138851-video-cobra-one-mile-run-supercharged-coyote-900hp.html)

FUNFER2 07-13-2017 01:50 PM

Video-Cobra One Mile Run. Supercharged Coyote 900HP

Backdraft with coyote supercharged 900HP, one mile run.
Versus Corvette at the end.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5I8HsvjT-4

jzervas 07-13-2017 02:46 PM

Half mile run, even more impressive!

DanEC 07-15-2017 01:43 PM

Great video. Says a lot about Backdraft cars performance. Good guy also - can tell he loves wringing that thing out.

Buzz 07-15-2017 04:18 PM

Nice to see the guy wringing out his Cobra, but the: "It's a real Backdraft, not a replica like the Factory Five - AC Backdraft, that's what it is..." BS just made me shake my head.

FUNFER2 07-16-2017 04:50 PM

lol,.....I agree. :JEKYLHYDE

D-CEL 07-21-2017 08:34 AM

The joys of owning a Cobra!
Visits from..... "The Expert" LOL

cycleguy55 07-21-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 1426250)
Nice to see the guy wringing out his Cobra, but the: "It's a real Backdraft, not a replica like the Factory Five - AC Backdraft, that's what it is..." BS just made me shake my head.

But it has Shelby's signature on the glove box - that makes ALL the difference.

Takes a lot of HP to push these bricks that fast.

BDR_Boy 07-21-2017 08:56 AM

Quote:

I thought the very same thing... fast forwarded right past him.

joyridin' 07-21-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

I think that is the owners mentally challenged son trying to impress everyone that his pappy (not him of course) owns a fast car.

NewYorkGuy 07-22-2017 06:33 AM

There is nothing cobra about that 900 hp hot rod shaped like a 1960s Shelby Cobra. Lightweight, big engine, fiberglass shell body. Doesn't seem too complicated to do.

Jamo 07-25-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy (Post 1426673)
There is nothing cobra about that 900 hp hot rod shaped like a 1960s Shelby Cobra. Lightweight, big engine, fiberglass shell body. Doesn't seem too complicated to do.

Dude...my annoyance meter is rising again. Are you SURE this site is a good fit for you? :cool:

TN Shelby Cobra 07-25-2017 07:27 PM

This clown is nuts!

Snake2998 07-26-2017 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy (Post 1426673)

I think you have just described the essence and philosophy of a Cobra.