Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Third brake light (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/143641-third-brake-light.html)

letsboogie351 06-01-2020 10:30 PM

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/third.jpg

No close up pic but this shows the 3rd brake light on the car....Doug

Michael C Henry 06-02-2020 07:16 PM

I forwarded a photo of Rads42's photo of his Cobra replica with his third brake light to [email]support@radiantz.com (phone] (541-275-0101). She said that they were the custom lights she had made and they were made from red strips of Sidefiresz that she used not the Sidewinderz I had mentioned. The Sidewinders would be more bulky and not as bright ( or expensive). as the Sdefiresz she used. The online catalog's picture of the Sidefirez made them look larger than actually are . The custom third brake light made from two strips of Sidefirez each about 5 or 6 inches long,( I'm going a little longer) wired with 36 inch wire leads would be about $70. I think that is the direction I'm going.

rads42 06-03-2020 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael C Henry (Post 1477769)
I forwarded a photo of Rads42's photo of his Cobra replica with his third brake light to [email]support@radiantz.com (phone] (541-275-0101). She said that they were the custom lights she had made and they were made from red strips of Sidefiresz that she used not the Sidewinderz I had mentioned. The Sidewinders would be more bulky and not as bright ( or expensive). as the Sdefiresz she used. The online catalog's picture of the Sidefirez made them look larger than actually are . The custom third brake light made from two strips of Sidefirez each about 5 or 6 inches long,( I'm going a little longer) wired with 36 inch wire leads would be about $70. I think that is the direction I'm going.

Yeah that sounds right to me. I mostly dealt with Brittney there so if you were talking to a girl it was probably her. That cost is more in line with what I paid as well.

Michael C Henry 06-03-2020 08:56 AM

So I pretty much gave as much information as I have. The thing now is the car is not in my garage right now and I'm not sure about wire sizes and the rear light configuration . I'm pretty sure I have the two round lights on either side of my car's rear, both have tail or parking lights but the red are brake and the yellow are turn signals red That's what I think is going on, I may have it wrong. As Radiantz also has different connecters and modules for flasher or the like. I'll commit when the car comes home. I think if it's made easy others may also add these brake lights to their cars.