Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Garage paint updated (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/144601-garage-paint-updated.html)

CobraJeff17 03-18-2021 11:13 AM

Garage paint updated

3 Attachment(s)
So I decided to update the color of my garage walls while the Cobra is over at Vintage Motorsports getting its yearly service done. It was originally yellow and now it's gray. Look past the mess please. lol

Bonus pic of Shelly leaving to VMS.

rads42 03-18-2021 12:37 PM

That looks great! huge improvement.

PDUB 03-20-2021 09:04 PM

Both good...

Both look fine to me... the lighter color seems to provide more light in the room, which might be quite helpful when working on the car.

Course, the last question I saw on Family Feud was, "women name something men have bad taste in?" Answer: "interior decorating/decor."

Go figure...

Sawdust 03-21-2021 07:07 AM

The grey looks great, good choice!

CobraJeff17 03-21-2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdub (Post 1490555)
both look fine to me... The lighter color seems to provide more light in the room, which might be quite helpful when working on the car.

course, the last question i saw on family feud was, "women name something men have bad taste in?" answer: "interior decorating/decor."

go figure...

Your 100% right, the yellow definitely made the room look brighter, I actually just installed new lights yesterday and it looks alot brighter now.

CobraJeff17 03-21-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sawdust (Post 1490567)
The grey looks great, good choice!

Thanks

Chicagowil 03-22-2021 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDUB (Post 1490555)
Both look fine to me... the lighter color seems to provide more light in the room, which might be quite helpful when working on the car.

Course, the last question I saw on Family Feud was, "women name something men have bad taste in?" Answer: "interior decorating/decor."

Go figure...

Or is that "inferior desecrator"?

Thom

CobraJeff17 03-23-2021 07:30 AM

I'm not sure how long VMS takes servicing their cars since this is my first time sending it to them but when I do get it back I'll post some pictures with the car inside the garage.

CobraJeff17 04-06-2021 07:26 PM

Unfortunately, no pictures yet the cobra is going to be with Jay over at Vintage for another 2-3 weeks. I've been having issues getting the car to go into first gear so Jay recommended I get a new clutch and flywheel. Can't wait to get it back.

Cashburn 04-07-2021 11:02 AM

We should have it wrapped up this week.

CobraJeff17 04-22-2021 08:58 PM

Pics will be up next week, car is still at VMS but will finally be picked up next week.