Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Finally Finished (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/145993-finally-finished.html)

Chupee 06-12-2022 12:47 PM

Finally Finished

I have learned the art of patience. It's essential I see in this world. Bodywork completed, paint completed and electrical cometed. Took to the local Cnc today. Still a few tweaks needed and MY NEW CLOCK died, but it's a blast to drive!
Please explain what this means as I cannot uoad pics........
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Robertk 06-13-2022 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chupee (Post 1507337)
I have learned the art of patience. It's essential I see in this world. Bodywork completed, paint completed and electrical cometed. Took to the local Cnc today. Still a few tweaks needed and MY NEW CLOCK died, but it's a blast to drive!
Please explain what this means as I cannot uoad pics........
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

I got the same message till I uploaded one pic at a time

Chupee 06-14-2022 06:13 PM

All done.....

1 Attachment(s)
Paint, electrical and interior done,,,, Now a little tightening up and we done!

Chupee 06-14-2022 06:28 PM

1 more

1 Attachment(s)
home stretch...

Chupee 06-14-2022 06:33 PM

Fixed

1 Attachment(s)
Antenna Hole is gone, Bad bodywork is gone!

Mach 1 Fan 06-15-2022 02:45 PM

Looks great to me. I am flying to SOCAL in two weeks and would enjoy meeting for dinner and seeing it in person.

Michael Briggs
mbriggs@callcoverage.com
Cell 336-340-6707
Aurora Mk. II #153

Chupee 06-25-2022 08:41 AM

Last stop....

So I called Lynn Park and asked for a name of a local COBRA guru to go thru my car. So Monday morning it will be headed to Mike McCloskey in Torrance. really looking forward to his input on tweaking this car.

keep you posted!

1985 CCX 06-25-2022 09:32 AM

I must correct you
They are never done, always something.

Chupee 06-25-2022 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 CCX (Post 1507871)
I must correct you
They are never done, always something.

Thanks for that reminder!!!!

Won't b the last time that will be needed!