Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Unique Motorcars Homecoming 2022 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/146052-unique-motorcars-homecoming-2022-a.html)

PDUB 07-02-2022 12:04 AM

Unique Motorcars Homecoming 2022

Check out a few photos of the Unique Motorcars Homecoming first day. Hopefully, others will post more pics!

Unique Motorcars Homecoming 2022!

More photos of the Saturday cruise to come... as always, it was a great time!

Buzz 07-02-2022 12:27 PM

Thanks for posting - keep the pics coming!

w-lewis 07-08-2022 01:43 PM

Glad to know they're still having Homecoming! I haven't been to one in years, but maybe I'll go next year. A great experience, especially for someone looking to buy or build a kit.

PDUB 07-11-2022 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w-lewis (Post 1508358)
Glad to know they're still having Homecoming! I haven't been to one in years, but maybe I'll go next year. A great experience, especially for someone looking to buy or build a kit.

Definitely worth the trip, Walt... and not that far for you!! When was the last time you were there?

w-lewis 07-11-2022 07:38 AM

I think it was 2003 or 2004. Can't believe I haven't been since!

PDUB 07-13-2022 12:42 AM

Wow,

that is a while ago! Yes, you should plan to come next year! Already looking forward to seeing you, Walt!

w-lewis 07-13-2022 07:43 AM

Sold my car trailer a number of years ago, so not sure I could bring my car. Having your car there is what really makes it fun.

PDUB 07-14-2022 11:06 PM

Well...

you could drive it! :D

w-lewis 07-15-2022 06:40 AM

Could, but not the most comfortable to drive 6 hours each way.

PDUB 07-15-2022 07:04 PM

I didn't realize it was that far, Walt! I only have 10 miles more to go than you!!

PDUB 08-12-2022 10:37 PM

Hey...

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDUB (Post 1508136)
Check out a few photos of the Unique Motorcars Homecoming first day. Hopefully, others will post more pics!

Unique Motorcars Homecoming 2022!

More photos of the Saturday cruise to come... as always, it was a great time!

new photos of the Saturday cruise posted... it was a fun time!