Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Superformance cobra for sale (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/146449-superformance-cobra-sale.html)

Kirk V 12-03-2022 08:15 PM

Superformance cobra for sale

Please have a look in the for sale posts if you are interested and I will answer any questions you may have. She has been a pleasure to own for 9 years but I am advancing to a Superformance Daytona
Thx

jhv48 12-04-2022 06:00 AM

Take a quick look over at BAT. I think you’ll find that your car is undervalued by at least $10K. Look at the recent Superformance sales

mrmustang 12-04-2022 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhv48 (Post 1512563)
Take a quick look over at BAT. I think you’ll find that your car is undervalued by at least $10K. Look at the recent Superformance sales

Jim,

It's an early car, with an older style drivetrain, personally, I believe it to be fairly priced for what it is. Although, the seller is doing himself a disservice by not giving more detail as to what options the car comes with (top, tonneau as an example), and making people chase after him for other information.

As for comparing a private sale to that of Mecum/BAT/BJ, different style of venue that does not always "make the market" for a private sale.

Bill S.

Kirk V 12-04-2022 06:43 AM

I really did not think about selling myself short on information but you could be correct? I do have the tonneau cover, soft top and side windows for this vehicle. It just had a $1000 buff and ceramic coating added to the car.

I just thought if someone was truly interested they would reach out from here. I have been a member here a long time and thought I would give this a quick whirl before putting my formal ad together for bring a trailer.
Thx guys