Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Viper Motor (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/45492-viper-motor.html)

Zderf 09-19-2003 12:23 PM

Viper Motor

1 Attachment(s)
So there was this nasty squealing sound after start-up... so she heads for the dealship two blocks away. The service advisor opens the hood only to find that the rice motor has been replaced by a viper...... can you spell JUMP BACK?

Zderf
:LOL:

Gas_in_my_veins 09-19-2003 12:44 PM

I can't even come up with a smart-aleck remark for this.

Rich

Fox 09-19-2003 12:59 PM

That's gotta hurt!

-John

Gas_in_my_veins 09-19-2003 01:02 PM

I was working on a Honda Prelude once, and after my finger passed under the belt drive, that's just about what it looked like.

Rich

PSB 09-19-2003 01:03 PM

See a VTEC really can kill a Viper! :D

Nuke427 09-19-2003 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That snake shot is pretty good. My brother went down to his Honda Civic SI (V-Tec) and found it would not start. Rather odd since it was a 99' with 30,000 miles. So he pops the hood and finds a groundhog in the engine compartment. It ate through his fuel line and many other electrical lines. He did a quick repair job and rushed to the Acura dealer and traded it in on an RSX! He did manage to shoot this digital prior to beating it with the end of a broom handle.

casaleenie 09-19-2003 03:56 PM

Nuke,

Did the groundhog see his shadow? Two more weeks of winter?:MECOOL:

Nuke427 09-19-2003 04:15 PM

Don't know if he saw his shadow or not, actually not sure if he could see period. My brother said he had fuel all over him from the chewed fuel line. This one looks a little meaner than the one we saw in the movie "Groundhog Day".

Alex Donghi 09-20-2003 01:47 PM

any body got a match???