Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   All Racing Talk (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-racing-talk/)
-   -   Drag racing Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-racing-talk/121576-drag-racing-cobra.html)

BOURRET 07-27-2013 03:34 AM

Drag racing Cobra

Here is a video showing my Cobra at "Le Castellet" where I went drag racing last week-end. I finished in the quarter final.
Snakysquaw Cobra Castellet 07-2013 - YouTube

mickmate 07-27-2013 05:03 AM

Nice, the Shelby stroker is doing what it was made for!

twin turbo 07-27-2013 07:47 AM

Nice top end charge. What was your ET/MPH?

BOURRET 07-28-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmate (Post 1254777)
Nice, the Shelby stroker is doing what it was made for!

Yes, I am very happy with my Keith Craft 482 and I made more than 40 000 miles with it on the road. Reliability and efficiency. A brand new 527 from Keith is waiting to be installed to replace it when it will be needed. Still in its box.

OnyxRider 07-28-2013 11:57 AM

What kind of Cobra is that. Nice run you drive like a girl.

BOURRET 07-30-2013 07:21 AM

This is a RAM Cobra. The chassis was designed by A. Reynard, the formula 1 engineer. This is one of the stiffest Cobra chassis. Since I have it, I have more than 50 000 miles on the road with it. The competition last week-end was 500 miles away from my home and I came back from it with a fully operative and reliable Cobra just after the race, in one day (very hot day: 86°F under shade). I always go to competitions by the road, not with the car on a trailer and without assistance. I even went to Poland for drag racing with it.
What is your Cobra, how many miles have you done with it and what are your official performances?