Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Antique & Collectibles (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/antique-collectibles/)
-   -   A & C at BJ (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/antique-collectibles/137851-c-bj.html)

PNJSNAK 01-19-2017 05:56 PM

A & C at BJ

Lot 769 red w/gold stripes sold at $50,600.
Not bad for an Antique and Collectible especially when a Superformance red Daytona coupe sold for just over $60,000

Mark IV 01-19-2017 06:50 PM

Once more I will say it, these auctions NOT the place to sell a specialty replica car! Filed with bottom feeder buyers.

mrmustang 01-20-2017 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark IV (Post 1413618)
Once more I will say it, these auctions NOT the place to sell a specialty replica car! Filed with bottom feeder buyers.

I don't know, it was good for the small block powered A&C owner ;)

Lou1119 01-20-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PNJSNAK (Post 1413614)
Lot 769 red w/gold stripes sold at $50,600.
Not bad for an Antique and Collectible especially when a Superformance red Daytona coupe sold for just over $60,000

That coupe sold for 68,000 without fees. That appears to be one hell of a good deal unless the car was pretty ragged. Hillbank would have asked in excess of $150,000 for that coupe. Did anyone who was at BJ see the car in person?

csx4910 01-21-2017 08:47 PM

Yes, it would of sold at Hillbank for $150k. My 67 Eleanor crossed the block Saturday night and went to a new home.

csx4910 01-21-2017 08:49 PM

B-J has always been a great place to buy cobra's and a horrible place to sell them, completely wrong market for those cars

66gtk 01-21-2017 09:10 PM

2006 SPF with small block Roush sold for over $100K. I'd say that was a well sold. When the new owner realizes he paid more than new retail by at least $10K I wonder if he'll even care. Seller is likely very happy about his weekend gamble.