Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Antique & Collectibles (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/antique-collectibles/)
-   -   A&C Supplied Rag Top, Good or Bad? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/antique-collectibles/64033-c-supplied-rag-top-good-bad.html)

Sam Bozzette 05-02-2005 07:28 PM

A&C Supplied Rag Top, Good or Bad?

Does Anyone have any experience with the A&C factory Convertible top and side curtains? I have been hearing from guys with other manufacturer's Cobras, that there is no way it can be a good unit for the low price they are asking.

mj_duell 05-03-2005 03:59 AM

I was just going to purchase one with curtains from A&C myself. I would also like to know. I have a feeling it will be a good top though, even if others think the price is low. Joe turns out quality parts and I don't think he would allow bad or low quality tops. If his frames and bodys are any indication, I bet the tops are great.

:D

--Mike

Sam Bozzette 05-03-2005 04:48 PM

Mike,
let me know how you make out, I cant wait untill August and I pick my kit up. I checked out your pictures "Nice Ride". Sam

mj_duell 05-04-2005 07:54 AM

Hi Sam,
I'll let you know. You arn't that far away from me. I'm in Fairport. Let me know if you need any help with your build or if you need the names of suppliers. What motor are you going with? Sorry for going off topic.

:D

--Mike

Sam Bozzette 05-04-2005 08:27 AM

Off subject is okay Cobra talk is great!

I orderd the kit set up for a 460 and plan to run a Tremic TKO, I cant help it Im a big block guy. I have a full fenderd 29 model A tudor set up Pro street with an open engine bay, running a 460 with a dual-quad tunnel ram, zoomie headers and C6 auto, But I still cant wait to get my hands on the Cobra. Thanks for the offer of info, Im sure I will have many questions. Sam

Ct_Cobra 02-16-2020 07:39 PM

Can I have an update on this post?

twobjshelbys 02-16-2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ct_Cobra (Post 1471893)
Can I have an update on this post?

From nearly 15 years ago? Doubtful...