Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   2011-11-30 Drive FYI (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/113444-2011-11-30-drive-fyi.html)

Scott McClain 11-28-2011 08:12 PM

2011-11-30 Drive FYI

I'm going to take a drive out of the east valley this Wednesday to Winkelman, Globe, Roosevelt and Canyon Lakes. If anyone is interested I would gladly welcome you and will meet at the Chevron station located at US60 and Idaho Rd. at 9:30am. I will only stop there if you tell me you would like to go as well otherwise I'm not stopping. Here is the route for your consideration Winkelman Roosevelt and Canyon Lakes Loop - Google Maps

It will take 4-5 hours to complete depending on speed and stops.

Danr55 11-29-2011 04:00 AM

Scott, I would love to make that trip, but unfortunately, I have to work.

mikiec 11-29-2011 04:10 PM

Yeah, what he said.

Do a preliminary run and then schedule another for a Saturday/Sunday in January.

tin-man 11-29-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danr55 (Post 1163425)
Scott, I would love to make that trip, but unfortunately, I have to work.

I thought you were a stay at home gigolo and Adriana took care of you, what did I miss? Being the case how can you call that work?:LOL::LOL: tin-man

Danr55 11-30-2011 04:33 AM

Tinner, You're walking a thin line right now. Keep it up and we're going to start getting you and Ralphie confused. I'll see you on Yarnell on New Years day ... if you make it more than 78 miles this time.. . I know. That was a shot, but it was a good one!

Scotchman 11-30-2011 07:27 AM

AS LONG AS TINNY MAKES IT UP THE HILL, HE CAN ALWAYS COAST BACK DOWN:rolleyes:

RedSnake351 11-30-2011 08:01 PM

Hey, I'm staying out of this conversation.:rolleyes:

By the way, ScottM., how did your ride go?

Ralph:MECOOL:

Scott McClain 11-30-2011 08:13 PM

I had some mechanical issues... car has been stored for a while and looks like my gas is bad, lot of sputter and some backfiring. Working on fixing that issue now. I did this route a couple of weeks ago on my Harley and it was great, I highly recommend it.

See everyone on Saturday!

RedSnake351 11-30-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McClain (Post 1163718)
I had some mechanical issues... car has been stored for a while and looks like my gas is bad, lot of sputter and some backfiring. Working on fixing that issue now. I did this route a couple of weeks ago on my Harley and it was great, I highly recommend it.

See everyone on Saturday!

Scott, my car was stored over 6 months, in my garage over the summer with temps over 115F, put on a charger over night and it started and ran just fine. I did put Sta-Bil in the system however, I believe in the stuff.:p
Ralph

Scott McClain 11-30-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSnake351 (Post 1163720)
Scott, my car was stored over 6 months, in my garage over the summer with temps over 115F, put on a charger over night and it started and ran just fine. I did put Sta-Bil in the system however, I believe in the stuff.:p
Ralph

I thought I had used it as well, but it has been a while. Funny thing is that I drove it a month ago and it was fine... guess I just stirred up all of the guck.

Danr55 12-01-2011 04:30 AM

Scott, Bring your car out Saturday to the party in Scottsdale. I'm sure everyone would welcome you.. Any new face is better than looking at Ralph and Chuck all day!

RedSnake351 12-01-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danr55 (Post 1163772)
Scott, Bring your car out Saturday to the party in Scottsdale. I'm sure everyone would welcome you.. Any new face is better than looking at Ralph and Chuck all day!

UUUUUUUUHHH, that hurts! But you have never seen Chuck at the annual party, he's been to a lot of places but never there.
I think Chuck is on your mind a lot,all these women we've seen you with is just a diversion to let us think you like girls! %/:eek::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ralph:p

mikiec 12-01-2011 09:23 AM

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Danr55 12-01-2011 10:53 AM

Ralph you are right. I like women not girls.

Scott McClain 12-01-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danr55 (Post 1163772)

I'm not really a new face just one that hasn't made it to an event probably since the 5th annual party and Ouch to Ralph and Chuck!