Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   M&M car wins (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/135222-m-m-car-wins.html)

mikiec 11-22-2015 06:52 PM

M&M car wins

Yipee....

Mike

Danr55 11-23-2015 06:43 AM

Huh? Peanut or Plain?

Karl Bebout 11-23-2015 08:15 AM

I like Almond, or "a-mins" as the N.CA folks around Sac call them.

mikiec 11-23-2015 02:53 PM

Almond ones are the best.

I was talking about the fact that the M&M sponsored car won the NASCAR championship.

cobrakidz 11-23-2015 04:54 PM

Not sure I like the new chase format as you can win the championship with one win......not a huge Gordon fan but would have been nice to see him win in his last year as a driver.

Car Nut 11-23-2015 05:34 PM

NASCAR? Never heard of it.

Karl Bebout 11-23-2015 05:52 PM

Go Fast. Turn Left.
Go Fast. Turn Left.
Go Fast. Turn left.

YAWN!

DAVID GAGNARD 11-23-2015 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobrakidz (Post 1372513)
Not sure I like the new chase format as you can win the championship with one win......not a huge Gordon fan but would have been nice to see him win in his last year as a driver.

Same here, don't root for Gordon, but don't root against him either.........for all he has done and accomplished in NASCAR,it would have been fitting for him to win the championship..........

Don't care for Kyle Busch, put he earned it, the hard way........gotta give him that.......

David

mikiec 11-23-2015 07:52 PM

I think the chase is stupid. Only 10 or so guys have a chance at winning, then why are the other 30 or so out there?

Fitz 11-28-2015 01:07 PM

Nascar

I am old school. Bring back the factory competition. The best series was the Trans Am bar none. You could relate to each car instead of these "All Identical boxes". Boring....
The good races to watch are the road racing. Just my opinion.

The next best race series I thought was Cam :eek:Am. because they had those little engines....%/:LOL:

Let them all cheat too!

Bernica 11-29-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz (Post 1372980)

The next best race series I thought was Cam :eek:Am. because they had those little engines....%/:LOL:

Let them all cheat too!

I used to love Can Am racing! Watched them at the old Riverside Raceway.
Build what you want, bring what you have, only a few rules...and go like hell!
They were like watching slot cars out there!:D:cool: