Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Short run to Gila Bend for lunch on Wednesday the 12th. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/137347-short-run-gila-bend-lunch-wednesday-12th.html)

moore_rb 10-09-2016 05:26 PM

Short run to Gila Bend for lunch on Wednesday the 12th.

The Scotchman and I are planning to run to Gila Bend to have lunch at Sofia's Mexican Food on Wednesday the 12th...

Meeting place is the Chevron station at Wildhorse Pass off the I-10.

Meeting time is 10:30am.

Karl Bebout 10-09-2016 07:29 PM

I work Wednesday mornings (Fridays, too). Sorry to miss the run.

nniets 10-09-2016 07:45 PM

Who owns all this stock in Chevron? Every meeting place is a Chevron station. :-)

moore_rb 10-10-2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nniets (Post 1405714)
Who owns all this stock in Chevron? Every meeting place is a Chevron station. :-)

Haha - Coincidence. There just happens to be a Chevron Station near all the egress points from the Valley.

Proposals for alternative meeting places can be submitted to the Board of Directors any weekday between 9am and 2pm... Except on days ending in "Y"

AZ Cobra Mike 10-10-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nniets (Post 1405714)

Maximizing engine power starts at a molecular level. Techron's precise polyetheramine-based formula not only removes carbon build-up on vital engine parts, it keeps working to prevent harmful deposits that can interfere with acceleration.

Scotchman 10-10-2016 08:51 AM

Looks like Mike does !

moore_rb 10-10-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ Cobra Mike (Post 1405765)
Maximizing engine power starts at a molecular level. Techron's precise polyetheramine-based formula not only removes carbon build-up on vital engine parts, it keeps working to prevent harmful deposits that can interfere with acceleration.

Hmmm... I think I saw that commercial on the Velocity Channel last night... :p

nniets 10-10-2016 03:34 PM

I knew someone would play the polyetheramine card.

Car Nut 10-10-2016 06:38 PM

I didn't think they legalized that stuff.

Danr55 10-10-2016 06:45 PM

Legal or not, it's still not fit for human consumption. You never know what it will start you doing.

Scotchman 10-11-2016 08:09 AM

Robert,
Please give me a call. I failed to log your phone # in mine. :JEKYLHYDE

Scotchman 10-11-2016 08:37 AM

NOTICE : This run has been cancelled. We will be joining the group this Friday going to Prescott !

Danr55 10-11-2016 10:51 AM

I'd rather go to Gila Bend..

Scotchman 10-11-2016 11:10 AM

Now you tell us ? :JEKYLHYDE:JEKYLHYDE

Karl Bebout 10-11-2016 11:17 AM

Y'all should wait to go to Yarnell until after Ralphie gets here next month.

moore_rb 10-11-2016 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl Bebout (Post 1405857)
Y'all should wait to go to Yarnell until after Ralphie gets here next month.

We'll just have to go again after Ralphie gets here... :cool:

Danr- Did you really want to go to Gila Bend tomorrow? The only reason Scotty and I decided to ditch is that no one else was jumping in, and the forecast is looking pretty hot...

I think in about 3-4 more weeks, the Gila Bend lunch run will be a much nicer drive...