Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Found an Old Timer (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/139290-found-old-timer.html)

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 09-03-2017 08:54 AM

Found an Old Timer

Good Old Jeff (Gasket Boy) Guisto just joined us SPF owners in Lake Elcinor, CA. He wishes us the best. I told him there aren't many AZ Cobra people still around from when he lived here with his Blue Hi-Tech with the 390 Fe motor. That was a nice car! I am assuming he sold that before buying his SPF. Yup, Back in the fold.

AZ Bob

Karl Bebout 09-03-2017 09:11 AM

Here I thought you finally got up the nerve to use a hand mirror so you could P and C.

GASKETBOY 09-05-2017 06:47 AM

Bob,

I was Cobra-less for a few years here after letting the HiTech go. Spent my time and disposable (hell all) my income in the interim on vintage and not so vintage Mustangs.

Figured it was time to get back to two of my first automotive loves; first up was a '55 Chevy, next was the Cobra, '66 Fastback rounds out the 3 car garage. I'm good with that lineup for a while.

I've ventured on here a few times over the years and during the past month got pretty much caught up. Mike is now in New Hampshire and sold his FF. Few other names I recognize.

Still have two brothers in AZ and get back once a year or so. I'll have to look you up or just drive my new toy out for a visit.

Jeff

LMH 09-05-2017 01:42 PM

Love that HiTech!
Larry

cycleguy55 09-05-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GASKETBOY (Post 1429629)
Bob,

I was Cobra-less for a few years here after letting the HiTech go. Spent my time and disposable (hell all) my income in the interim on vintage and not so vintage Mustangs.

Figured it was time to get back to two of my first automotive loves; first up was a '55 Chevy, next was the Cobra, '66 Fastback rounds out the 3 car garage. I'm good with that lineup for a while.

I've ventured on here a few times over the years and during the past month got pretty much caught up. Mike is now in New Hampshire and sold his FF. Few other names I recognize.

Still have two brothers in AZ and get back once a year or so. I'll have to look you up or just drive my new toy out for a visit.

Jeff

Welcome back!

mikiec 09-11-2017 10:11 PM

Jeff you need to make it to the Anniversary party. Hope to see you there.

Mike