Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Concours in the Hills, Fountain Hills, that is. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/139900-concours-hills-fountain-hills.html)

Karl Bebout 01-31-2018 08:29 PM

I'm thinking an eMail from Amy, who is helping the event organizer. She probably sent it out to all the registered entrants, who signed up before Keith did.

Cobrakeith 02-01-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl Bebout (Post 1437524)
I'm thinking an eMail from Amy, who is helping the event organizer. She probably sent it out to all the registered entrants, who signed up before Keith did.

Ah, that explains it. Nothing like waiting until the last moment to sign up :)

Cobrakeith 02-01-2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSnake351 (Post 1437523)
Didn't pay you AZCobra Club annual membership dues, didjah Keith?:p

D**n Ralphie, forgot again, well maybe next year :D

Karl Bebout 02-01-2018 10:15 AM

Here's the eMail from Amy:

Once again, thank you for registering your vehicle for the Concours in the Hills 2018 show! Please see below and attached for important parking information;

All British, French, German, Italian and European cars must enter only through Entrance # 1 on El Lago.

All Chrysler/Dodge, Ford, GM, Cobras, Vipers, Asian, Military & Off Road vehicles must enter only through Entrance # 2 on Panorama.

Once again we ask you to arrive anytime between 6.30AM and 9AM at the very latest.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks,
Amy

Attachments area

Karl Bebout 02-01-2018 10:32 AM

For whatever reason, (operator error), I can't get the map on Amy's eMail to copy,

(geek help needed)

but,

DO NOT MEET AT THE SHELL STATION.

We cannot make a left turn into the show parking from Panorama.
Last year, we met on E. Palisades, just off Saguaro. Palisades changes its name to Panorama when it crosses Saguaro.

Plan on meeting up on Palisades about 7:30 and we will cruise on to the parking at 7:45.

I don't know how many spaces are reserved for us, so I'd suggest being prompt (Fitz) if you want to park with the group.

Danr55 02-01-2018 03:39 PM

Karlos, Where will the East Bumscrew crew assemble for the journey to the gathering point and what time shall we depart? (Is there an East Bumscrew Crew or is it just you and me?) OK I just looked and Mesa Dave is signed up also.. so there is an East Bumscrew Crew... Good..

Karl Bebout 02-01-2018 05:38 PM

Its a much nicer drive across Bush Hwy so how about meeting at the Chevron station, Brown and Ellsworth, for a 6:50am lift off?

Danr55 02-02-2018 01:50 AM

From your lips to God's ear. I'll check with her and make sure that works.

rdr747 02-02-2018 05:17 PM

I'm in town that weekend... registered and I'll be there. What time to meet at which location to convoy together?

Karl Bebout 02-02-2018 06:21 PM

747:

DO NOT MEET AT THE SHELL STATION.

We cannot make a left turn into the show parking from Panorama.
Last year, we met on E. Palisades, just off Saguaro. Palisades changes its name to Panorama when it crosses Saguaro.

Plan on meeting up on Palisades about 7:30 and we will cruise on to the parking at 7:45.

rdr747 02-03-2018 07:39 PM

Thanks Karl.... I'll see everyone on E Palisade at 0730. Hoping WX is good

Karl Bebout 02-04-2018 07:35 AM

747, we're in the dead of winter. Weather will be excellent!

Eat yer hearts out Mikiec and others not living here in God's Country.

csx4910 02-04-2018 09:27 AM

Better late than never I finally got registered today. Where on Palisades are we meeting? By the McDonald’s or somewhere else?

Phx Mike 02-04-2018 03:10 PM

Well I did a little polishing on the car today so now it's sure to rain next weekend.....

Ron last year we ended up just lining up on Palisades just west of Saguaro heading east so we could cross Saguaro and then turn right into the entrance.

Karl Bebout 02-04-2018 06:21 PM

Mike hit it correctly. We'll just hang out on the street (Palisades) and then cross Saguaro at 7:45 to go into our parking area.

dave from mesa 02-05-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl Bebout (Post 1437581)
Its a much nicer drive across Bush Hwy so how about meeting at the Chevron station, Brown and Ellsworth, for a 6:50am lift off?

See ya then.

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 02-06-2018 11:23 AM

OK, I give. Got my ticket. See you all Saturday morning.

AZ Bob

Danr55 02-06-2018 05:14 PM

See Karl, I told ya!

Karl Bebout 02-07-2018 06:06 AM

Bob made a liar out of me since he was able to score Fitz's entry for half price.

MKS427 02-07-2018 07:00 AM

I'll be there. Just ordered my tickets.
Mark