Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Miles of Smiles (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/140839-miles-smiles.html)

Karl Bebout 04-28-2018 12:15 PM

Miles of Smiles

Decided to enjoy the fine weather and took off for a jaunt, this morning.
4 hours of smiles and 225 miles. Superior, Winkleman, Globe, Roosevelt, Jakes Corner, and home. probably 75% two lane road. Started out at 7:30 and 75°, pulled back into the garage at 11:30 and 99°. Just started to get toasty coming down the hill towards Fountain Hills. Good way to start the weekend.

Danr55 04-28-2018 03:44 PM

Wish I had been there with you. Sounds like fun.. watching Gumball Rally

Phx Mike 04-28-2018 06:38 PM

Sounds like a nice ride. I took a quick loop up to Cave Creek and Carefee - left at 5:45and it was 72 degrees and perfect....

hinoonaz 04-28-2018 10:10 PM

I had Miles of smiles at Rehab burger last night. VO and Amaretto on the rocks. It was United or Pan Am that coined that drink I think. Next time ask around or post Karl. One never knows. Sounds like a good run to winkelman. Always enjoyed that leg of a run the most. Any crazy bikers?

Karl Bebout 04-29-2018 08:13 AM

Very light traffic until I got to around the lake area and then I came across the occasional MoHo/camper/boat blockage. What the heck...yellow lines are just a suggestion. Only excitement was passing a four vehicle group and the road surface getting some whoop-de-dos just when I was up to north of 120. White knuckles until I got around and slowed down to 80 or so. Visions of bouncing off the pavement. NO ONE would have been happy. Well, maybe no one.

Scotchman 04-29-2018 11:13 AM

Just happy to be on the top side of the turf !

Karl Bebout 04-29-2018 11:25 AM

Tru Dat!

Danr55 04-29-2018 01:39 PM

Karl, Misery loves company...

Karl Bebout 04-29-2018 04:36 PM

Danr, I LIKE you...most of the time, but I'd have to draw an Obummer line in the sand about the LOVE thing.

Danr55 04-29-2018 09:17 PM

We know karl. His lines didnt stand for much anyway...Obummer that is.