Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Cars and Coffee 3/2 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/142102-cars-coffee-3-2-a.html)

Phx Mike 03-06-2019 06:18 PM

Cars and Coffee 3/2

I went over to the Cars and Coffee last Saturday. I made the photo album! I was there pretty early.

https://photos.scuderiasouthwest.com...rts-Gathering/

There were some real crazies leaving the place. Saw a video of some idiot losing control of his Nissan 350-Z and almost wiping out a couple of other cars. The Scuderia Southwest folks rightly reinforced in their weekly blog the lack of tolerance for that kind of nonsense. Someone is going to get hurt (or worse) and/or the authorities are going to shut down the event if folks don’t knock it off.

Mike

HighPlainsDrifter 03-07-2019 06:36 AM

Cars

Looks great! thanks for posting
Perry

Alfa02 03-08-2019 06:05 AM

Other then our Cobras, my second and third favorite cars there, were the silver 64-65 Alfa Sprint Speciale (Of course), and the red Renault R5 Turbo-2. Now I know where the new super cars hang out in the winter :) Thanks Mike for posting. Cheers Tom.

Karl Bebout 03-08-2019 07:46 AM

Tom, I'm thinking these cars are here all year. It is amazing how many fantastic cars come out of the shadows in this little valley.

moore_rb 03-09-2019 08:38 AM

Mike, when you bought that car, I just KNEW that buying stock in SC-Johnson was going to be a good idea...

Your Windex addiction could mean an earlier retirement for me... :-)

Karl Bebout 03-09-2019 08:47 AM

That WRAP is sure shine-eee!

Ron61 03-09-2019 09:28 AM

Boy what a turn out and some beautiful cars. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. As for the idiots leaving that seems to happen everywhere. They shut down our gathering place a few years ago because of a few idiots and one of them hit a car and hurt the people in it pretty bad so the police shut the gathering down.

Ron

Danr55 03-09-2019 12:19 PM

"That WRAP is sure shine-eee!" Karl, That's the new custom Reynolds Wrap..

Karl Bebout 03-09-2019 10:16 PM

Probably too expensive to use On the BBQ.

Phx Mike 03-10-2019 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moore_rb (Post 1459114)
Mike, when you bought that car, I just KNEW that buying stock in SC-Johnson was going to be a good idea...

Your Windex addiction could mean an earlier retirement for me... :-)

Robert you should also buy some stock in those little microfiber cloths. I seem to consume those along with the Windex at a pretty high rate.

Phx Mike 03-10-2019 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron61 (Post 1459116)
Boy what a turn out and some beautiful cars. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. As for the idiots leaving that seems to happen everywhere. They shut down our gathering place a few years ago because of a few idiots and one of them hit a car and hurt the people in it pretty bad so the police shut the gathering down.

Ron

This get together is first Saturday each month and they typically get about 300-400 cars. There are always some really interesting ones.

mikemustang289 03-13-2019 02:37 AM

For anyone interested, there's a new Cars and Coffee the 2nd Saturday of each month in Gilbert. The very first event was 3/9, the next is planned for 4/13. I was the only Cobra last weekend but there was a good mix if muscle cars in the group of about 80 cars. Next month should be much busier as the word is still getting around. Here's a link to the address: https://secure.latest.facebook.com/e...6818546020414/

MKS427 03-14-2019 07:21 AM

Jim asked me to let everyone know there is a Cars and Coffee this Saturday 3/16 8-10 AM. Location is DHPC Church parking lot NE corner of Scottsdale Rd and Carefree Highway.