Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   I'm SO Ready (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/144381-im-so-ready.html)

Karl Bebout 01-10-2021 11:44 AM

I'm SO Ready

Looking at Accuweather, I see that the temperature is to get into the mid to high 70°s next weekend. I just gotta do it! Haven't been to Bagdad in a long time so I'll be heading that way. Might cut back up through Skull Valley to Prescott before heading for home if the weather is as pleasurable as I anticipate.
I will not be stopping anywhere to eat since I've not gotten vaccinated for the bug yet and the numbers are HUGE. I don't have any preference as to what day so if anyone wants to push me up the hill, let me know and we can set the day and time.

Karl Bebout 01-13-2021 07:11 PM

Let's leave the Fry's gas station at Dove Valley and I17 at 10am, Saturday, 01/16. I'm thinking that by then, the temperature will be pretty comfortable. As I'd mentioned, I won't be stopping for a meal but if I go up through Prescott, I'll stop for gas at the Costco. If I come back down through Wickenburg, I'll gas up at the Maverick.
U B there. or not. I'll be smiling.

Alfa02 01-14-2021 10:48 AM

Oh to be in Az. in the winter time :) We watched it rain for a week solid, and major flooding. You know what I think of you Karlos :) Hey Mike Conners is in Yuma, anyways close to you'se guy's ?? TommyRot.

Karl Bebout 01-14-2021 01:03 PM

I've texted Mike a few times. Sounded like he's enjoying the sunshine. Yuma is a little over 200 miles and not really a fun drive. Lots of freeways and/or flat boring roads. We'll try to hook up after the vaccine becomes more available.

RVNDOC 01-15-2021 11:23 AM

I will see you at the gas station at 10am.
Ralph

Phx Mike 01-15-2021 05:30 PM

I will join you Karl in der Wunderwagen....

MKS427 01-15-2021 05:31 PM

Jim and I will be there.
I told Jim to be on time, since it's only 2 minutes from his house, no ------- excuses. LOL

Fitz 01-15-2021 06:31 PM

Dam! Wanted to go but you coming this way on your way back! 🥴

Karl Bebout 01-15-2021 06:42 PM

Sounds like we'll be having a nice little caravan. Looking forward to it.

I guess I caused some confusion since I wasn't as definitive as I should have been.

My plan is to leave the Fry's at 10. Drive up through Wickenburg. then Bagdad. Coming back from Bagdad then through Skull valley to Prescott.

MKS427 01-16-2021 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz (Post 1487716)
Dam! Wanted to go but you coming this way on your way back! 🥴

We are going through Wickenburg to start. We should be a the Mobil 93 and Vulture Mine Rd at 10:45. Be fueled up and ready to go. Next fuel stop, Costco in Prescott. I'll send you a PM with my cell. Text me before 10AM, I don't text and drive, if we need to stop at the Mobil to meet with you.

Karl Bebout 01-16-2021 08:21 PM

Heckova nice ride today. 350 miles for me. Mark, Scotty, Jim, Ralph, and me in our Cobras and Phx Mike in his evil Hun-Mobile.(Porsche) I had to shed my jacket by the time we got to Prescott and was actually ALMOST breaking a sweat by the time I got home at 3:20.
Definitely fun times.

RVNDOC 01-17-2021 09:58 AM

A great drive!
Ralph