Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   This Saturday little car show in Estrella. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/144949-saturday-little-car-show-estrella.html)

Bruce.huling 06-22-2021 08:21 AM

This Saturday little car show in Estrella.

7am to 9am in Estrella next to mc Donald’s. I’m taking a drive out to the farms at 6 before the tire kicking begins. Let me know if you want to join.

Bruce.huling 06-25-2021 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce.huling (Post 1494148)
7am to 9am in Estrella next to mc Donald’s. I’m taking a drive out to the farms at 6 before the tire kicking begins. Let me know if you want to join.

Anyone?

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 06-25-2021 06:52 AM

Sorry Bruce, just too much going on, plus, too hot to drive the cobra. Tonight is Freddy's Oro Valley, Sams Club Surprise, tomorrow morning is Gateway Scottsdale, Prescott plus Mustang cruise to Mt Lemon. Next Friday Vistancia, Sat is Anthem, Sun is Wickenburg. Lots of auto racing this weekend and the Suns games. You will find that car shows & cruise ins just don't attract many cobras. Us west side cobra guys still gather on Saturday evenings. Sat night there is also Mixteca and Frys by us. Thanks for your interest in driving.
Look here for shows and cruise ins. https://sites.google.com/view/cruisinaz/home
AZ Bob

KarlzEE Bebout 06-25-2021 11:12 AM

HellzBellz, it's plenty hard to get local Cobras to come out for a drive even when the weather is nice.:eek:
I understand that many folks want their cars to be perfect so it rarely gets out of the garage, but that's not the way I roll.
I should be getting my car out of the paint shop soon and then will come the task of reinstalling everything I removed. Even with the new paint, it'll be on the road...a lot!

Bruce.huling 06-25-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlzEE Bebout (Post 1494237)
HellzBellz, it's plenty hard to get local Cobras to come out for a drive even when the weather is nice.:eek:
I understand that many folks want their cars to be perfect so it rarely gets out of the garage, but that's not the way I roll.
I should be getting my car out of the paint shop soon and then will come the task of reinstalling everything I removed. Even with the new paint, it'll be on the road...a lot!

Mine is a driver. I’m with you Karl. This just local and friends show up. Let’s go somewhere!

Bruce.huling 06-25-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB (Post 1494227)
Sorry Bruce, just too much going on, plus, too hot to drive the cobra. Tonight is Freddy's Oro Valley, Sams Club Surprise, tomorrow morning is Gateway Scottsdale, Prescott plus Mustang cruise to Mt Lemon. Next Friday Vistancia, Sat is Anthem, Sun is Wickenburg. Lots of auto racing this weekend and the Suns games. You will find that car shows & cruise ins just don't attract many cobras. Us west side cobra guys still gather on Saturday evenings. Sat night there is also Mixteca and Frys by us. Thanks for your interest in driving.
Look here for shows and cruise ins. https://sites.google.com/view/cruisinaz/home
AZ Bob

Thanks. I did not know about Saturday nights at Mixtecs. Might try to make it eventually. I am more of a early morning run out west guy in summer. Will set something up again. Soon. Looking forward to 666. Also thinking about another run up the hill to Prescott for breakfast. Thanks for that link. I’m not much of a car show guy, but would like to see some other cars and compare notes. Also thinking of. Setting up a track day this fall. Cheers!.

JTMCOBRA 06-25-2021 02:39 PM

Hi Bruce. I would be there on Saturday if I had a car that I could drive..... Good news i that Gordon Levy will repair. Have come to an agreement with the insurance - they would have totaled it had I not increased the agreed upon value the week before we went on the Prescott/Skull Valley run. Unfortunately the estimated repair time is "it will take a while"...

Looking forward to getting the car back - with added Tremec TKO 5 speed. Wildwood disc brakes on all 4 wheels, and of course some more horsepower.....

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 06-25-2021 03:13 PM

Jan, sorry for all your troubles. I know your heart and intentions are good. Sometimes life happens. Hope all your wishes come true with your gorgeous cobra. Gordon can work wonders. Be patient.

AZ Bob

Bruce.huling 06-25-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTMCOBRA (Post 1494241)
Hi Bruce. I would be there on Saturday if I had a car that I could drive..... Good news i that Gordon Levy will repair. Have come to an agreement with the insurance - they would have totaled it had I not increased the agreed upon value the week before we went on the Prescott/Skull Valley run. Unfortunately the estimated repair time is "it will take a while"...

Looking forward to getting the car back - with added Tremec TKO 5 speed. Wildwood disc brakes on all 4 wheels, and of course some more horsepower.....

See you soon! More adventures to come!

Phoenixjeff 07-14-2021 10:10 PM

If you don't mind me asking, have you found a good paint shop? I'm starting to research paint applicators for my project (Cobra). Many thanks, Jeff

Bruce.huling 07-15-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenixjeff (Post 1494873)
If you don't mind me asking, have you found a good paint shop? I'm starting to research paint applicators for my project (Cobra). Many thanks, Jeff

Gordon levy does a nice job.

Phoenixjeff 07-19-2021 09:48 PM

Many thanks Bruce!