Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Saturday 11th wickenberg the back way. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/145433-saturday-11th-wickenberg-back-way.html)

Bruce.huling 12-03-2021 08:04 PM

Saturday 11th wickenberg the back way.

Leaving oasis bagels in estrella mountains at 10am. Earlier for coffee etc. . We will go back roads to wickenberg for lunch at Annies cochina. If interested pm me. About 85 miles there. Most people come back on 60 and split off wherever. Some will go on up to make Baghdad loop (Carl?). Most will return back 60. Should be a lovely drive. Oasis bagels in estrella. https://www.google.com/

Bruce.huling 12-06-2021 10:41 AM

Any interest? My wife and I going.

KarlzEE Bebout 12-06-2021 12:13 PM

I'll be there. Good bagels! Jim Cooke said he'll be there.

LRRCobradreamer 12-07-2021 08:16 AM

I am interested but need more details on the meeting place.

Lee

KarlzEE Bebout 12-07-2021 07:08 PM

Oasis Bagels
17650 W. Elliot Rd
Goodyear, 85338

Blastoff at 10am

KarlzEE Bebout 12-09-2021 06:18 PM

AccuWeather sez Wickenburg and Prescott will be nippy (low 60°s) but dry and sunny on Saturday. Sounding bueno.

Bruce.huling 12-10-2021 11:03 AM

Just installed my outlet for my heated jacket liner. Should be toasty! Makes the Mex food at lunch taste that much better!

Bruce.huling 12-10-2021 12:51 PM

I finally installed an outlet for my collection of heated liners to stay toasty. Should be nice weather!

KarlzEE Bebout 12-10-2021 03:19 PM

I've got my heated jacket's batteries charged. Ready Freddy.
Installed a new water pump on my car today. Funny how that stuff used to be easier...and faster.

Bruce.huling 12-10-2021 04:15 PM

I hear you Karl. Just crunched under the dash for 20 minutes about did my back, neck and shoulder in. I shouldnt have crashed so vigorously for so many years racing motorcycles. Being sponsored by a chiropractor should have been a clue. Love the cobra. So does Patty!

KarlzEE Bebout 12-11-2021 08:16 PM

What a nice day for a bit of a nippy drive we had. 5 Cobras and a Daytona Coupe ventured out. We all gathered at Oasis Bagels and hit the road at 10am and leisurely motored through acres and acres of farm land. Once we got to a recognizable road, that we knew would take us to Wickenburg, Scotty and I did the curves and whoop-de-do's a bit more spirited and then waited for the stragglers once we got into Wickenburg. Greg came along and told us that the Coupe had died and Bruce and Lee stayed with it to see if they could get it going. Scotty, Greg and I went to the Mexican restaurant and I called Lee for an update. They'd the gotten the coupe running but decided to backtrack back to the valley. They missed some more fun driving and some good food. Scotty and Greg left Wickenburg to return home, but of course, I wanted to drive. I gassed up and then went up through Yarnell to Kirkland Junction. From Kirkland, I went through Skull Valley to Prescott and then back home. 330 miles of smiles for me. :) It did get a little brisk at 6000' elevation but the nice sunshine made it totally bearable.
Good Times!