Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Looking for a favor (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/146724-looking-favor.html)

Danr55 03-14-2023 06:40 PM

Looking for a favor

All of you old hands know me, I've been around a while. I'm looking for a favor from the Cobra Club. A friend of my wife's is having a grand reopening at her Paleta shop in Mesa. (If you are wondering like I did what the hell is a Paleta, it's a Mexican style popcycle.) I figured it would be a great chance to meet some of the new guys and see some of the old guys that I've not seen in a while.

The event is on March 25 from 11:00 to 3:00 at 1107 S. Signal Butte Dr. Suite 107 in Mesa. (For those who are directionally challenged and for Karl, that is Signal Butte and Baseline on the northeast corner next to the AMC Theater. I would like everyone to show up by 10:45 so we all get to park together.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.. Gordon Hugh, If you show up in your Mini, .....well, OK.

dave from mesa 03-14-2023 06:58 PM

I be there.

KarlzEE Bebout 03-14-2023 08:33 PM

It's on my calendar and I won't be leaving for Texas for a few more days. :)

Cobrakeith 03-15-2023 08:29 AM

I should have my cooling problem fixed so I will be there.

1985 CCX 03-15-2023 10:50 AM

I would be in but the ride is a bit too far in a Cobra...

Danr55 03-18-2023 03:12 PM

That's OK Jeff. You are excused.. but you don't get any cookies!! Looking at the weather, it may be worth your while to head west. Weather guessers say it's going to be 76 degrees on Saturday!!!!

Cobrakeith 03-24-2023 08:37 PM

I am going to have to cancel, didn't banish the electrical gremlin this week. Sorry Dan.

KarlzEE Bebout 03-25-2023 08:30 PM

6 Cobras and a Dudge ruck showed toady. Adriana's friend was very nice, had a nice little shop and had interesting Mexican popsicles. I also enjoyed her very unique nachos. Definitely got my nose running.

Danr55 03-29-2023 12:57 PM

Thanks to everyone that showed up. We were very well received and appreciated.