Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Karl................ (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/89142-karl.html)

mikiec 07-09-2008 12:56 PM

Karl................

Everything OK?

Mike

Karl Bebout 07-09-2008 03:05 PM

Hey Mikie, Doin' great. Real sorry I couldn't make it to Heber. Never heard how many Cobra's showed up but talked to a Vette-weenie today and he wondered what happened to the Cobras this year. Maybe he was too busy soaping his leather seats. He also said he thought this years was probably the last for the Vettes. How was the Party, Parade, Weather, Lunch, Fireworks?

mikiec 07-09-2008 03:31 PM

Funny.. We did not see any vettes.

Myself, hector, mike D, Dave & judy, Pink, Dan, Ricky, Jim(Olsens neighbor), Dave and son, Lyle, Paul, Fitz and Pete. I think I'm missing one.

The inn is sold out for next year. Did you get your reservation changed?

Mike

Danr55 07-09-2008 03:34 PM

Mikie, I don't know who you missed, but there were 13 Cobras in line at one time.. Unless Linda counted them wrong.

Maricopa 07-09-2008 03:35 PM

Edit: Man youse guys are too fast.
I counted 13 Cobras too including the new guy that lives by Pink and the other guy that showed up at the parade. Cliff's supposedly exists but I don't think anyone's ever seen it. ;)

Everything was great. Fireworks, food, hotel and the entertainment provided by the DPS was very enjoyable.

dave from mesa 07-09-2008 04:04 PM

I've seen Cliff's car. Just not very often.

Karl Bebout 07-09-2008 07:11 PM

Clif's got a beautiful SPF but he doesn't want to take a chance on getting a speck of dirt on it. Looks better than it came off the boat. Mikie, no, I haven't reserved a room. I'll call the Sawmill and get my name on a cancellation list. I didn't think they'd fill so quickly. Did you happen to reserve a block or rooms?

mikiec 07-09-2008 07:42 PM

It must have been that damn hat I was wearing.

Karl...

I got your back.

Mike

Karl Bebout 07-09-2008 09:08 PM

X'lent! I'll not bother getting on a list. tanks.

Fitz 07-10-2008 06:10 PM

List

:eek: List, What List? Is this a body parts List? :LOL::3DSMILE:**)

mikiec 07-11-2008 02:11 PM

I may have spoken out of turn. We had 3 extra rooms available. Ginny says they went to Stuart, Bob B, and pinky boy.

Crap.

Mike

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 07-11-2008 02:47 PM

Karl, I am usually by myself and would be happy to share a room with you...... Honey.

AZ Bob

Danr55 07-11-2008 02:49 PM

Karl, go for it. Bob will have to work anyway..

mikiec 07-11-2008 03:23 PM

And don't forget... Pink will still have his house up for sale.

Mike

Karl Bebout 07-11-2008 05:30 PM

I'll call the Sawmill and put my name on a waiting list anyway. Bunking with Bob would be "interesting" but I'd imagine that my wife will be available for next year's 4th thingy. Maybe the devil child, too. I'd hope that Jim has some luck in selling his place by then. Maybe he'll have to lower his price a couple 100K to get it sold.