Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Who was driving silver Cobra on Yandina Rd this morn? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/101952-who-driving-silver-cobra-yandina-rd-morn.html)

Merv and Sharon 01-09-2010 03:29 PM

Who was driving silver Cobra on Yandina Rd this morn?

I was out for an early morning drive today along the winding Yandina road and was passed in the other direction by a silver Cobra with yellow/orange seats. Big waves all round. Was wondering who that was, as I thought I knew most of the cars up at the Sunshine Coast?

Baz 01-10-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merv and Sharon (Post 1016678)
I was out for an early morning drive today along the winding Yandina road and was passed in the other direction by a silver Cobra with yellow/orange seats. Big waves all round. Was wondering who that was, as I thought I knew most of the cars up at the Sunshine Coast?

Wasn't me Merv...:LOL:

Merv and Sharon 01-10-2010 01:50 AM

Are you driving yet? How close is it Baz? Lots of good drives up this way ...

Baz 01-10-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merv and Sharon (Post 1016745)
Are you driving yet? How close is it Baz? Lots of good drives up this way ...

Can't wait until the 21st Merv. Only 10 days to go before Engineering.

Have Oran Park booked for that day. Hope it doesn't rain as the Track closes on the 24th. It's owned by the NSW State Government and they are selling
it for housing.

Fingers crossed for a fine day. The cars been finished and ready for Inspection for a few weeks now. Nothing has been left to chance and it should get through with flying colours, I hope.

You and Sharon have a great, healthy 2010 Merv. Keep your eyes peeled for my thread on the 21st.

Baz

Merv and Sharon 01-10-2010 03:48 PM

Good fortune then Baz. With all your careful preparation, I am sure it will come up trumps.

All the best to you guys too - I can also relate to the 'healthy' aspect that you suggest, as 2009 had its problems.

(Looking at superchargers here .... )