Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Radiator parts supplier (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/106310-radiator-parts-supplier.html)

Zedn 08-23-2010 04:15 AM

Radiator parts supplier

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a company that supplies alloy radiator cores for custom fabrication? I am weighing up my options for radiators, and for some stupid reason thinking about having a go at knocking one up my self.

I was hoping to find a website that would sell cores and fittings, but no such luck so far. Has anyone got any info that might assist me?

Cheers.

BMK 08-23-2010 07:01 AM

Contact Aussie Desert Coolers

Aussie Desert Coolers. They are based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.

They will make any design, size radiator you want. Ask for John Petersen there.

I am happy to say that they have helped me a number of times. Great price also.

www.aussiedesertcooler.com.au

hsv300 08-23-2010 02:09 PM

PWR here in Qld will make to order as well have a look on there web site.

stiffy 08-23-2010 05:31 PM

Liam,

Race Radiators in Dandenong...

STIFFY

stephen low 08-23-2010 07:51 PM

Liam

I think it is race radiaotors that did mine via Martin for my rebuild.

But i think you'd just be better to spec. the physical size you want and get them to skin it so you don't have any warranty issues.

Just my pennence worth!

sambo 08-23-2010 08:32 PM

I did the same with Race Radiators. They tacked it up and we took it home and marked the inlet/outlet and then they finished it off. See if you can find a reputable shop in Sydney who will allow that.

Zedn 08-23-2010 10:24 PM

Thanks for the links.

Any one know of places that sell parts on there own, not the whole radiator? I know these places will probably sell cores and such, but i was hoping for a wholesale/retail seller of cores.

Just wanted to price up doing it myself as that is all part of the fun. :D