Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Ozvenom - happy birthday!!! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/108126-ozvenom-happy-birthday.html)

750hp 12-17-2010 03:29 AM

Ozvenom - happy birthday!!!

Hey Scotty,

Happy Birthday mate!

Jeez, so much for taking it easy on your birthday... You're a champ for helping us out (especially on your bloody birthday!) and I think that the Queensland Cobra guys sometimes don't realise how lucky we are to have such an talented and outgoing local guy who has turned a hobby and a passion into a Cobra business.

Free plug:
http://www.venomcobras.com/
Unit 12 33 Meakin Rd
Meadowbrook
Brisbane , QLD 4131
Phone: 07 32004072

Hope that you Dad and I can work out a night that we're all free to go for a feed and a drink sometime soon.

I'll leave it to you to decide if you want to tell everyone how old you are, you baby-faced old b@stard! **)

Wazza 12-17-2010 04:11 AM

He's only a Lad....I've got pants older than Scotty !:LOL:

Happy Birthday Scotland....I'll buy you a beer when I see you.

Cheers,
Warren

400TT 12-17-2010 01:11 PM

Happy Birthday Scott. :) Well for yesterday.

Hope you at least got to have a fine ale or two to celebrate.

BT SNAKE 12-17-2010 01:27 PM

Happy Birthday Mate !!
I'll always be grateful for the work you and
Craig did when you guys were over here.
Maybe someday you will get the chance to come
Over again and we will celebrate big time.

Cheers,
Hersh

BMK 12-18-2010 06:17 PM

BT SNAKE

Hershal,

Hi mate have a great Christmas and a better New year.

Hi to Hersh Jnr. and Paula there.

OZVENOM 12-20-2010 03:33 AM

Thanks guys.

Hi guys thanks for the birthday wishes just another day in paradise . Craig i am sure we can find time to go out for a beer or 4 .
Hersh it was my pleasure to help you with a great gt40 build.
I am thinking that i might give the nationals a miss next year and go to run n gun instead. I think i am due for a decent holiday haven't had one for 7 years. will see how the year pans out.
I think Don down under should change his handle to BT Don
or *** Cob i think that is a secret not sure if any one knows yet Don.
I will leave it up to you to let others in on the secret.
ozvenom:3DSMILE:

spookypt 12-20-2010 05:23 PM

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas Ob1... See you over Christmas and I'll bring the beers!!!

Chris has heard about your previous "Go out an have a few beers" nights ..... and won't let me GO!!!

Donunder 12-20-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookypt (Post 1097734)
Chris has heard about your previous "Go out an have a few beers" nights ..... and won't let me GO!!!

She's a good sensible girl, your Chris, and I don't blame her.

But you're right Spook. Scotty's boys' nights out have achieved legend status.

On another note...... maybe this week?? Just in time for Christmas?

spookypt 12-20-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OZVENOM (Post 1097577)
Hi guys thanks for the birthday wishes just another day in paradise . Craig i am sure we can find time to go out for a beer or 4 .
Hersh it was my pleasure to help you with a great gt40 build.
I am thinking that i might give the nationals a miss next year and go to run n gun instead. I think i am due for a decent holiday haven't had one for 7 years. will see how the year pans out.
I think Don down under should change his handle to BT Don
or *** Cob i think that is a secret not sure if any one knows yet Don.
I will leave it up to you to let others in on the secret.
ozvenom:3DSMILE:

What???? Miss that Nats.... Don't tell me your already feeling my heeeeat mate are ya..... 9 months of practice starts.....ummmm... last week! :D