Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   ...one more big step completed (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/109673-one-more-big-step-completed.html)

byroncobra 03-17-2011 02:46 PM

...one more big step completed

I'm now the proud holder of a Qld Transport Modification Plate approving my ICV.......appointment early May for final (hopefully) inspection....... yehaa

Merv and Sharon 03-17-2011 03:19 PM

Hey well done there Greg!! Great stuff.

byroncobra 03-17-2011 03:36 PM

Thanks Merv, I'm feeling guilty having just read ALL the pages from Bazs' thread.......relieved to be almost there with my build!

macloft 03-17-2011 03:42 PM

yehaa is right. I admire the detail you have, like around the door hinge and the cover for the handbrake area etc. Looks like you have done a great job.
Well done and hope all goes well over the pits.
Bruce

Modena 03-17-2011 04:21 PM

well done, and best of luck with the final proceedings!

Krait 03-17-2011 04:25 PM

Good news Greg. Hopefully a short run to the finish.

Cheers

Zedn 03-17-2011 11:38 PM

Congratulations!

That must be such an awesome feeling. Its good to hear things are still working in other states.

Baz 03-18-2011 01:17 AM

Congratulations Greg. The car looks great too. Love the silver and red combo. I bet May can't come quick enough.

Baz

G6ETURBO 03-18-2011 01:37 AM

Awesome well done

Rog246 03-18-2011 03:36 AM

good job Greg. Looking sharp and congrats
Rog

Mando 03-19-2011 01:30 AM

Congratulations, wish it was me! ;)

Regards.

400TT 03-19-2011 02:23 AM

Well done mate, good luck with the inspection.