Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Stacked Ford Modular V8 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/116764-stacked-ford-modular-v8.html)

LJ47 08-11-2012 05:01 PM

Stacked Ford Modular V8

Had my first drive with my new engine yesterday and loved it. The response out of injected stack with drive by wire was very impressive. I would like thank Don Stafford from Wellco engineering 0393576020 for a fantastic engine combination, High Torque Performance in Doveton for car set up, tune, motec wiring & race engineering 0397929984. Also like to thank Keith Baxter for swapping the motors.
Here is some youtub on the Dyno Cobra Dyno Run - YouTube.
PS: Duane would like to thank Ross Millar for being a pain in the arse.

spookypt 08-11-2012 05:18 PM

LJ, that looks very very nice..Be great to hear it in action in a few weeks. I hope while Rossco is being a pita he is also getting his gt in order and stops crashing into people in his Porsche.

LJ47 08-11-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookypt (Post 1204565)
LJ, that looks very very nice..Be great to hear it in action in a few weeks. I hope while Rossco is being a pita he is also getting his gt in order and stops crashing into people in his Porsche.

Yes we are trying to organise Rossco and the boys down south are looking forward to the nats. Have you fixed your car up after the masters Mat.

400TT 08-11-2012 05:48 PM

Nice work LJ, can't wait to see it at the Nats.

spookypt 08-11-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJ47 (Post 1204569)
Yes we are trying to organise Rossco and the boys down south are looking forward to the nats. Have you fixed your car up after the masters Mat.

Yes mate. After lots of help and encouragement from everyone sorting the issues it lives again. I'll be really happy to turn some laps and meet up with everyone again... Looking forward to it.

Spookypt

gjkrv8 08-12-2012 04:58 AM

LJ that new engine looks and sounds awesome. Looks like you'll be giving the lads at the Nationals a good run for their money. Rgds Gregg

Modena 08-12-2012 05:06 AM

what sort of numbers is that donk putting out LJ?

David Hodgson 08-12-2012 02:47 PM

JUST AWSOME

That gave me more than a woodie -had the whole damn tree trunk in my lap :D

LJ47 08-12-2012 03:09 PM

Thanks Craig, Greg, Dave and Ben 410hp at the wheels.

Modena 08-12-2012 03:57 PM

Holy smokes! She's going to do more than glide!

Rwillia4 08-12-2012 07:21 PM

Sounds great.

Where did you get that LED tach indicator?

leroy17 08-12-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rwillia4 (Post 1204707)
Sounds great.

Where did you get that LED tach indicator?

They can be sourced on ebay with a search 'progressive shift light'. If I am right there are two versions, a straight one and a curved one. Lights can be either in blue or green/orange/red.

I think that they are about $175- ish and made in Australia (however I could be wrong on that).

LJ47 08-13-2012 03:14 AM

The info Leroy 17 gave is correct here is a link if required Rwillia4 Ecliptech Innovations SHiFT-i - Progressive Shift Light System - YouTube

LoBelly 08-13-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJ47 (Post 1204746)
The info Leroy 17 gave is correct here is a link if required Rwillia4 Ecliptech Innovations SHiFT-i - Progressive Shift Light System - YouTube

Ecliptech Innovations

Appears to be the official site for US buyers

Looks like a great product - worth sitting through the explanation on the product's display modes here

The local site appears to be:
Ecliptech Innovations

Not sure what connection the publishers of the video have...%/

... and finally to that video

Man - that sounds nice and looks even better
Your car is turning into an amazing package LJ :D

LoBelly