Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 07:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Daytona on Carsales

Guys,
Just a heads up to my recent listing of my Daytona on carsales.

2010 AC Cobra

I have decided to sell to fund other motorsport hobby interests. Ie, getting a F/ford or similar for circuit sprints etc.

The car has full registration and is a regular on WA Cobra Club meets, proving very reliable and very popular. This car is fastidiously built on a Factory Five base with ALL NEW PARTS and many parts substituted for higher quality items or where required, to meet Australian regulations.

The vehicle has been recognised with a number of awards at the Cobra Car Club of WA annual show and shine in both 2011 and 2012.

The car features fully independent and fully adjustable suspension front and rear. The diff is a solidly mounted 8.8” Ford unit fitted with a Detroit locker LSD.

The brake system comprises a dual master cylinders with adjustable bias front to rear. This supports the 13” two piece rotors (front and rear), and the 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers.

Halibrand replica wheels (9.5x17 and 11x17) are fitted along with lug nut covers and spinners giving the look of a true “Knock off” style wheel.

A custom made, 100 litre alum fuel tank feeds the programmable, sequentially injected, Keith Craft 347ci Windsor topped with Inglese individual throttle bodies producing 452hp / 437tq on the engine dyno. This drives through a fully rebuilt T5 gearbox fitted with a short shifter.

A compliant set of custom built stainless steel side pipes are fitted with hidden catalytic converters and have been ceramic coated white. A set of white coated, original style, dual side pipes are also included.

The interior is insulated with foil faced sound deadener to which underlay and carpet has been installed over the top. The gauges are all Autometer items and switch gear is Lucas flick switches. This is all powered by a custom built wiring harness.

Side windows and full air cond equipment are supplied but not fitted. The Private plates also go with the car if a WA purchaser.

WA DOT docs, Engineering docs, a photographic build record & wiring diagrams, parts list, etc all go with the car.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Goodluck with a sale, certainly looks like a lot of car.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pace Alumina 427 #69
Not Ranked     

One very nicely built car for sure. If you are thinking about buying a Coupe then make sure you at least have a look at this one.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the kind words gents.