Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Thanks giving at Lakeside (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/123819-thanks-giving-lakeside.html)

Wazza 12-01-2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outside (Post 1274333)
MMM... interesting. Actions do speak louder than words and yes he has proven himself on many occasion. I wonder if black mongrol would be the center of your world if he hadn't been so successful... probable not. As quoted when you are good at what you do expect to cop a bit of flack cause a lot of people get a little put out . I am amazed to see you all so intrigued and continue to consume yourself. Only feathers ruffled feathers it appears mr towmaster would be yours as I can see.And yes as suggested I think you have had way too much sun, once again I hope next year is a better one for you.

Mate......

You've GOT to have two!!!!:LOL:

That's the only explanation I can come up with.

outside 12-01-2013 06:38 AM

understandable that is your only explanation,as it would appear based on all your conversations on this forum most of you need to go back to preschool..

outside 12-01-2013 06:44 AM

anyways this black cobra based on some research I have done is very successful and has won quite a few Titles, so to has Mr Towmaster congratulations for your successions on many occasions,why is it you all not supporting each other /you represent your club not in a good way and this is really sad.

Wazza 12-01-2013 06:44 AM

understandable that is your only explanation,as it would appear based on all your conversations on this forum most of you need to go back to preschool..

Judging by your grammar....I think school might have been something you dodged.

Anyway mate...it seems your first four posts on this forum have been more than enough.

Maybe we could all take a breath, and get back to more interesting subjects.

On ya bike pal.

outside 12-01-2013 07:01 AM

Actually my husband has a Cobra and don't belong to any clubs . I had been following your forums just out of interest and curiosity and had always found your posts interesting until you started not so nice posts .So I suggest maybe you get back to talking about more substantial topics rather than slandering people. So yes I will get back on my bike Mr President and i hope you have an enjoyable evening with what is left..Ciao

OZVENOM 12-02-2013 12:14 AM

Humble apology

After receiving a call from a concerned forum member re my earlier post I must express an apology to the person in question as I have not actually met the person and have no qualifications to comment on him other than what I had been told by others that have . Until I have met him I will reserve comments till such time and give him the benefit of the doubt .
It was wrong of me to comment in such an aggressive manner and hope that he accepts my apology.

tomcat racing 12-02-2013 01:10 AM

Onya Scotty, thats very manly.

But talk about hiding on the net.

Wheres your profiles Mr go fast and Mrs Outside, are you husband and wife, aka the Black Mongrel, you seem to know him pretty well. I dont know, but most people on this forum are very happy to have their car details photos etc and personal profiles publicly visible when they post threads, thats not hiding.

Posting threads from total obscurity doesnt lend much weigh to your views as far as i am concerned.

From what i have heard you could say Mr Black Cobra is not very modest about his achievments, thats how this topic started.

Rebel1 12-02-2013 02:29 AM

Very interesting thread, says a lot about a lot of people!

Donunder 12-02-2013 02:29 AM

I hate conflict so following on the example set by our statesman-like Oz Venom, I have deleted my previous post in the hope that harmony may reign again, and that this thread may now be allowed to just fade away.

Life's too short.....

For the record -- that black Cobra is an impressive car, and Craig and I have known Grant, its co-driver, for over a decade. He's a good bloke and a good mate.