Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Wrong dream car, but... (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/124953-wrong-dream-car-but.html)

Tonus72 01-03-2014 02:04 AM

Wrong dream car, but...

Every 'car guy' father's dream present...?

Photographer Surprises Father With Dream Car (1968 Camaro) For Christmas - YouTube

Ron61 01-03-2014 04:15 AM

:)

WOW, I would have been overwhelmed too. That was a beautiful Car both in the red and with the new paint job.

Ron ;)

Paintwerks 01-03-2014 07:57 AM

That was an awesome thing for the son to have done.

But it would have been nice if the old guy at least said "Thank you" or gave his son a hug.

Baz 01-03-2014 01:23 PM

I totally agree Paintwerks. If my son would have brought me my Cobra for Christmas, I most surely would have embraced him, that's for sure.

Baz

Tonus72 01-03-2014 06:02 PM

Yeah - he kept saying he was speechless, but a hug says a lot!

Anyway the son was happy with the response, so maybe that is as emotional as his old man gets... I would be letting a few swear words fly! :)

Modena 01-03-2014 06:56 PM

People tend to act differently when cameras are in their faces. Nice present anyway.

guye 01-04-2014 03:17 PM

Yeah. Showed my son and he said that I would have sworn my head off! And probably fallen in a heap on the floor with emotion.

He also suggested it might have been the second take - good pickup!

guye 01-04-2014 03:19 PM

Having said all that, the follow up about how he took the car photo and some tips were very useful for when I complete my Cobra and want to shoot some pics for the office :-)