Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Kirkham 289 Street Car (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/125941-kirkham-289-street-car.html)

64galaxie 04-09-2014 11:31 PM

Looks like the cars will be shipped in two to three weeks.
Therefore maybe arriving in OZ end of May.

64galaxie 04-24-2014 05:34 AM

Lots more photos on Kirkhams facebook page of my car KMP768 and the other 3 cars heading here,plus some other Kirkham stuff.
Cheers.

damage 04-24-2014 07:36 AM

Your in a container on your way here soon too hey

64galaxie 04-24-2014 06:14 PM

Damage, I am not sure what you are inferring by that post.

The Kirkham KMP768 is my car and it will be shipped to AP soon, as will the other 3 cars and i know who owns them.One 427 to QLD , one to NSW and one to Victoria.
David Kirkham has been sending me emails with updates of my car and the other 3 cars to the other owners as well.
If you think i am full of BS,well when the car arrives at AP i will be more than happy to meet you and shout a beer.

Regards
Pete.

guye 04-25-2014 01:31 AM

Pete, I'm pretty sure damage isn't having a go at you. Damage's posts often need to be read a few times to infer the true meaning :D . I think he was just saying that your car should be shipping really soon! Is that right damage?

BMK 04-26-2014 10:53 AM

Pete good news mate

Pete,

Good news things moving along.

If the container hasn't left remind Kirkhams to throw my fuel tank in.

Tnx mate, exciting times ahead.

damage 04-27-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 64galaxie (Post 1297330)
Damage, I am not sure what you are inferring by that post.

The Kirkham KMP768 is my car and it will be shipped to AP soon, as will the other 3 cars and i know who owns them.One 427 to QLD , one to NSW and one to Victoria.
David Kirkham has been sending me emails with updates of my car and the other 3 cars to the other owners as well.
If you think i am full of BS,well when the car arrives at AP i will be more than happy to meet you and shout a beer.

Regards
Pete.

Hey mate you have obviously taken my post the wrong way wasn't inferring anything with my post other then that your car is leaving and on it's way to you.

I'm sure you'll be happy to see it as will the other owners who have spoken to me.

While I'm at it if you need any help I'm happy to lend a hand.

64galaxie 04-28-2014 02:02 AM

Sorry mate just a bit testy about my car been waiting a long time.Please give me a call on 0428145883 if you would like a chat about the Kirkham cars.

64galaxie 05-12-2014 08:09 PM

Lots more photos on Kirkham's facebook page of my car and the other three heading to OZ.The engine shown in the photos is to enable KIRKHAM to manufacture the stainless steel exhaust system.The cars are finished and most likely will ready to ship very soon.

Dimis 05-12-2014 09:03 PM

Awesome... Thanks for sharing :)

damage 05-14-2014 12:22 AM

Looking good, any idea when they ship. Must be close. Must be excited.

64galaxie 05-14-2014 04:54 AM

Hi Damage, My car will be finished this week and the other three cars as well and will be ready for shipping next week to the best of my knowledge.

damage 05-14-2014 05:53 AM

Mate that's great I'm sure you'll be more than happy with your car, they a beautiful thing to bolt together.

Dimis 05-14-2014 02:21 PM

So is that 3 more monsters on their way to Aus?

Yours with that old rusty block :p
One with a coyote.
And mr whites. (Any idea what engine choice? Sorry Marcus, pls remind me.):o

Best wishes landing them safely, and wishing you a speedy completion date.

damage 05-14-2014 05:29 PM

no its 4 of them brand new and one refurbed one Dimis.

750hp 05-15-2014 04:20 AM

What happened to one one covered in dings and scratches???

damage 05-15-2014 06:52 AM

It got unbeaten.

BMK 05-16-2014 11:49 AM

Great news.

Whilst in the US, I took the time to talk to David regarding the Kirkham cars heading our way.

David has fitted all bits to your cars and will be stripping back once he 're checks and re checks again' a few additional add on parts with owners.

He has also been talking with all Australian owners to ensure his cars have everything that they have added on to their cars, and that they to are test fitted prior to leaving Kirkhams.

Additionally, we talked about some new and very exiting body developing David and Kirkhams have been working on. How the market will accept change and his R + D to improve the bodies without detracting from the '60s car it is.

Watch this space for David's announcements.

Only a few more sleeps guys.

Bernie

MrWhite 05-16-2014 10:30 PM

Hi Dimis

It's a shelby 468ci 550hp eng # csx1204

Hi BMK

I saw David kirkham has tossed in a couple freebies, looking forward to seeing their new projects

Dimis 05-17-2014 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWhite (Post 1301104)
Hi Dimis

It's a shelby 468ci 550hp eng # csx1204

Cheap skate hey? :p

I like it!
That should wake up the neighbours. :)

I can't wait to see these things all on the road.