Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Very cool F1 clip, changes to the cars. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/128089-very-cool-f1-clip-changes-cars.html)

Wazza 03-12-2014 03:53 PM

Very cool F1 clip, changes to the cars.

This popped up on my Face book....

Thought some of you guys would like it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHmYFlbFn8

Cheers,
Warren

leroy17 03-12-2014 04:15 PM

Well done clip and major changes.... will be watching this weekend.. and listening for the turbo sound as well.

Came across this as well for F1... a little older in production..... however something about it occured and I forgot that there was a car there.

Formula 1 car cut in half! - YouTube

stiffy 03-12-2014 04:22 PM

F1

Great clip Wazza, all I get on my Facebook is women wanting to marry me **)

Stiffy

Wazza 03-12-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffy (Post 1290855)
Great clip Wazza, all I get on my Facebook is women wanting to marry me **)

Stiffy

Maybe you should send them your REAL photo....that should stop it ! :LOL:

MRGEORGE077 03-12-2014 04:34 PM

Sweet ride

gjkrv8 03-12-2014 06:51 PM

FYI: My office is about 300metres away from the track and I was outside just a little while ago listening to the new F1s go past. They sound a bit more of a growl and a little quieter but still ear shattering. Looking forward to how they perform on Sat/Sun. Cheers Gregg

stiffy 03-12-2014 08:43 PM

Pic's

Wazza,

Quote:

Maybe you should send them your REAL photo....that should stop it !

Yeh great advice..........maybe one better give me one of yours :3DSMILE:

STIFFY

Wazza 03-12-2014 09:10 PM

I'm on to you mate...
You just want it for yourself !:LOL:

No means NO Stiff!

guye 03-15-2014 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjkrv8 (Post 1290872)
FYI: My office is about 300metres away from the track...

So is mine Gregg! We should do lunch :)

ajracing 03-15-2014 08:23 AM

new sound

After watching practice last night, might as well throw away my ear plugs for the U.S. G.P.. my lawn mower is louder.

gjkrv8 03-15-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajracing (Post 1291171)
After watching practice last night, might as well throw away my ear plugs for the U.S. G.P.. my lawn mower is louder.

You're not wrong there. Its a pretty weird sound. Some consolation though, they do make a cool sound when they back off.

and more importantly our new Aussie hero - Dan Ricciardo is on front row of the grid.

Hopefully he is a better drag racer to the first corner than Webber.

Cheers

Gregg

David Hodgson 03-16-2014 01:47 PM

What was the go with Riciardo's disqualification? Something about fuel?

LJ47 03-16-2014 02:10 PM

official quote on F1 web site.
Ricciardo originally finished second but was excluded after his car was found to have exceeded the maximum permitted fuel flow rate.

gjkrv8 03-16-2014 02:16 PM

poor bugger, at least he had his moment of glory on the podium before he found out. Christian Horner reckons in the paper that they are appealing and "have good case". Will see. Cheers Gregg