Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   New Guy at ABSOLUTE PACE (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/131687-new-guy-absolute-pace.html)

Wazza 11-21-2014 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trihound357 (Post 1326976)
Congratulations on the job, hope you can lift the communication.

I will be doing my very best to open all lines of communication,although probably would be best using my e-mail,and my phone, rather than using the forum to talk to clients.
We'll achieve a lot more that way I'm sure.

E-mail: warren@absolutepace.com.au
Phone: 0427892745.

Cheers,
Warren.

Tonus72 11-21-2014 12:14 AM

Good words Don.

I think everyone is just excited about the Pace product and to have Wazza on board.

Exciting times... welcome Warren

Tony

Wazza 11-21-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hail427 (Post 1326994)
Hi wazza can you let Craig know I sent him messages and e-mails that haven't been answered again!!! they Need urgent attention!!!

Yes....I'll be doing what I can for you on Monday....today was a very full day,with plenty to do ,so I won't be far off addressing your email.

Regards,
Warren.

deano59 11-21-2014 03:39 AM

thanks for the pics wazza is starting to take shape now ..do you have your car parked on the road with a for sale sign on it yet :-)

Wazza 11-21-2014 04:17 AM

Just finished polishing it....Some driving tomorrow !

No rush....if it happens it happens.
Cheers,
Warren.

Wazza 11-21-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hail427 (Post 1326994)
Hi wazza can you let Craig know I sent him messages and e-mails that haven't been answered again!!! they Need urgent attention!!!

Went in today and sent off your email....happy to talk further next week,if you need to.
Cheers,
Warren

Cobra01 11-22-2014 02:06 PM

Employment

Well Wazza its off to work Monday to deal with all jobs that need doing .

I know its been a bit of a blur this last week but on reflection it will turn out to be a most satisfying job i'm sure.

Did you kick any goals last week ?

the new AP product is not Sarcasm only Wit and that is only used when half right or wrong so then its a called a half wit.

Cheers

Brad

P.S. Well done Warren last week and I will check up on you Tuesday.

Wazza 01-21-2015 03:55 PM

Having a great time in the "new" job...

Looked out in the workshop yesterday...

(on my way to do something extremely important I'm sure)..

and thought...this is a pretty cool place to HAVE to be all day...

not a bad looking workshop I recon.

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...5_small_2_.jpg

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...2_small_2_.jpg

Cheers,
Warren,
Absolute Pace,
Absolute Pace - Kit Car Manufacturer of Cobra & GT40 Replica's and other modern Sportscar kits (formally Race Car Replicas Australia)

Donunder 01-21-2015 04:36 PM

You're just skiting Waz.

Now get down off that ladder before you hurt yourself ... again! %/

boxhead 01-21-2015 05:28 PM

Must be a special on Blue ones?

sambo 01-21-2015 06:22 PM

In the first of the two photos above, there looks to be about a 30mm lip around the rear wheel arch. Is it really that prominent or just a trick of the lens?

Wazza 01-21-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxhead (Post 1336285)

Yeah...I said that myself today....it's rare that the same "mid blue' ones are here all in the one spot at the same time...
There's more being made in a much darker blue now...
But yes...blue is still very popular.

Three of the four in that photo,will also have"stripes"..or "stripes and roundels" of various colours...silver/bright white etc., makes them all a bit individual.

Cheers,
Warren

Wazza 01-21-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambo (Post 1336287)
In the first of the two photos above, there looks to be about a 30mm lip around the rear wheel arch. Is it really that prominent or just a trick of the lens?

No...it's not really an optical illusion...it might look a bit more "severe" in that photo, but that lip is "correct" @ 1.5 inches at it's widest point...and is typical across the original 427 SC model.

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...1600x1200_.JPG

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...1600x1200_.JPG

Cheers,
Warren.

Buzz 01-22-2015 04:51 AM

Beautiful!

Russell9318 01-22-2015 12:24 PM

Simply stunning.

Cheers

Russell

Donunder 01-22-2015 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxhead (Post 1336285)

Box these look pretty good in photographs but I saw one out in the sunshine the other day. Simply outrageous! An unpainted car has no right to look this stunning. No wonder they're a popular choice.

400TT 01-26-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambo (Post 1336287)
there looks to be about a 30mm lip around the rear wheel arch.

Sambo, we have made our rear wheel fender lip to the correct full size and that gives owners the freedom to trim it narrower to their desired width if they choose. So owners can have their PACE 427 with any width lip that they desire.

The larger rear fender lip really compliments our full body shape, we get lots of compliments about it when people see it in the flesh. I haven't seen any trimmed back yet.

We have gone to great lengths to create a product and kit that is easily customised either by us at the factory or by the owner at home. As everyone has their own idea of what they want out of their car.

Thanks for pointing it out mate.

Donunder 01-26-2015 03:39 PM

Without doubt the hardest part of a Cobra body shape to get right.

Pleasing to see that AP are providing an in-house service for those who want to trim the lower rear section to suit their desires. Tricky though. The old adage "measure twice and cut once" should be foremost in the new owner's mind.

DaveW 01-26-2015 05:07 PM

Hi Waz,
Stunning pics, do you have any more pics with open bonnet, boot, doors, close ups of interior underneath shots, etc, etc, ?
Do you have a gallery of pics ?

The finish looks spectacular, who ever this belongs to must be proud.
cheers
Dave

DaveW 01-26-2015 05:08 PM

sorry, double post, don't know how this happens.