Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Absolute Pace Build Photos (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/133080-absolute-pace-build-photos.html)

Cobra01 04-27-2015 10:54 PM

Absolute Pace Build Photos

Good Day All

This thread is to all the Absolute Pace Builders and new Builders

Question.

How many photo's of your Absolute Pace Build do you have.

I think that I have about 300 or so floating around on my SLR Camera and I phone.

Now don't be shy people lets hear the truth

Cheers

Brad

sambo 04-27-2015 10:58 PM

Gee I can think of better ways to pass the time Brad... counting photos on your camera? %/

Here I was expecting more eye candy. :D

Cobra01 04-27-2015 11:00 PM

Photo's

Hi Sambo

Its easy you just Control A them go to properties its that simple

Cheers

Brad

400TT 04-28-2015 12:04 AM

Well for a basic PACE 427 kit, Absolute Pace supplies it's customers with somewhere between 100 - 200 photos of their kit being manufactured. Plus any they have taken themselves of their kit at our factory.

So everyone of our customers will have at least that many photos before they even receive their kit from us.

Russell9318 04-28-2015 01:28 AM

Well I reckon I ran out of fingers and toes about 450 photo's back but then again, I haven't counted them.

Zacson 04-28-2015 02:18 AM

I have a heap of pics but they're all on my phone and for some reason I can't get them to load???

Technology, I hate it!

07cob 04-28-2015 03:17 AM

Brad

Not a Pace but photos number more than 1000. Digital cameras have a lot to answer for! Only a few before it came home though. Didn't need them so much as I dropped in to see it on a regular basis.

Geof

d488y2 04-28-2015 03:17 AM

Stacks of pics thanks to Craig and Wazza

Tonus72 04-28-2015 03:25 AM

Hi Brad

I probably have that many pics from my visit to Pace HQ when I met you and checked out your build !! :)

I haven't even ordered my car yet...

:(

Hopefully by the end of the year...

Tony

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobra01 (Post 1346566)
Good Day All

This thread is to all the Absolute Pace Builders and new Builders

Question.

How many photo's of your Absolute Pace Build do you have.

I think that I have about 300 or so floating around on my SLR Camera and I phone.

Now don't be shy people lets hear the truth

Cheers

Brad

Wazza 04-28-2015 03:26 AM

I don't own a Pace427, but I have been taking a lot of pics at a lot of Cobra events for years.
Plus I've saved any pics of nice Cobras...plus all the race meetings etc. etc....
and I just checked the "All Cobra Photos"file,
and it has 27,403 pics.!!

Who says I'm a Cobraphile ???

guye 04-28-2015 04:10 AM

Ok Wazza. You win.

Russell9318 04-28-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wazza (Post 1346586)
I don't own a Pace427, but I have been taking a lot of pics at a lot of Cobra events for years.
Plus I've saved any pics of nice Cobras...plus all the race meetings etc. etc....
and I just checked the "All Cobra Photos"file,
and it has 27,403 pics.!!

Who says I'm a Cobraphile ???

Did you discount the selfies, that would drop the number a bit.

mando s 04-28-2015 05:49 AM

If you guys have so many pictures of your cars, why don't you post a fraction of what you have for others to see?

Regards.

guye 04-28-2015 05:56 AM

I do, I do post pics Mando! For every 20 pics I take though there is probably only one worth posting.

Plus it takes me longer to post four pictures than to finish a component of the build! And I know what I'd rather do :-)

Auswallaby 04-29-2015 05:54 AM

guye, just read your blog....is this what you were thinking of (admittedly it's the full kit)
MSD Atomic LS Master Kit Chev Holden LS1 LS2 LS3 Conversion Replaces ECU MSD2950 | eBay

400TT 04-29-2015 06:11 AM

Auswallaby, our recommendation would be to run an oem based engine controller system like GM Peformance controller kit etc.

Modena 04-29-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auswallaby (Post 1346726)
guye, just read your blog....is this what you were thinking of (admittedly it's the full kit)
MSD Atomic LS Master Kit Chev Holden LS1 LS2 LS3 Conversion Replaces ECU MSD2950 | eBay

I looked at using this, be aware it is not tunable other than pretty much high/medium/low and will very likely not pass an IM240 test.

guye 04-30-2015 05:37 AM

That's pretty full on auswallaby! Did look at that, but really just wanted a cover. No need to change anything underneath.