Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Behaviour (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/133107-behaviour.html)

Zacson 05-01-2015 03:42 PM

As damage and spookypt have stated, there was already a Pace social group for Pace members to discuss their cars. The main Pace discussion was brought into the main forum area by a non-Pace owner.

Anyway, it might be time to close this thread! Everybody gets the idea.:cool:

Jamo 05-01-2015 03:59 PM

Zacson and Damage...you obviously misunderstand what Spookypt and are talking about or choose to ignore it. We're not talking about a social group, but rather a dedicated mfg forum as others have...where the mfgs can have direct communications with their customers, and where Moderators will keep it that way.

In any event, that's up to Craig...and not you or me.

I'm paying particular attention to folks who in the past have gone a bit too far...and I will be kicking folks off for extended periods (from one day until eternity if necessary) to get this place on track. Folks should be aware I get damn grumpy having to stay up late to watch the other side of the planet.

Not directed at anyone in particular unless someone takes it that way. Not accepting responses or commentary on any of that either.

Thanks for your expected cooperation. :cool:

750hp 05-01-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamo (Post 1347055)
Folks should be aware I get damn grumpy having to stay up late to watch the other side of the planet.

Especially when you can't generate an invoice for billable hours!

Zacson 05-01-2015 04:38 PM

I understand exactly what you are talking about Jamo! Christ, it's a forum not rocket science!

Do what you have to do! Create a group or don't! My point is, if people don't want to hear about certain things, stay out of that part of the page. (Pace social area as an example)

Seems pretty simple to me. But anyway, all good from this end.

Good luck sorting it all.

Jamo 05-01-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 750hp (Post 1347057)
Especially when you can't generate an invoice for billable hours!

What makes you think I'm not billing somebody? ;)

Jamo 05-01-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zacson (Post 1347060)
I understand exactly what you are talking about Jamo! Christ, it's a forum not rocket science!

Do what you have to do! Create a group or don't! My point is, if people don't want to hear about certain things, stay out of that part of the page. (Pace social area as an example)

Seems pretty simple to me. But anyway, all good from this end.

Good luck sorting it all.

Luck is for pussies. :cool:

albanycobra 05-01-2015 08:11 PM

Since this thread is so stupid why not just say that no one mentions any brands when discussing cars on the Aussie forum?? fair is fair, make it a sticky ' Warning no brands mentioned' with a big frown face.
I remember a few years back when all we heard was CR this and CR that....congrats on your CR purchase..I never had an issue with it.....And in a years time when the next best thing comes out then no one will flood the Aussie forums with how good that product is......sigh.

Jamo 05-01-2015 08:37 PM

You calling Bernie stupid? I'm sure you weren't.

Better rule...if you don't have something constructive that will further the evolution of mankind and keep the earth rotating...stay off the thread.

Period.

...and for efficiency's sake, yes, I'm being a total a$$hole right now.

I can live with that.

Tenrocca 05-01-2015 09:39 PM

For the benefit of those interested in Absolute Pace Products, here is the link to the owners group:

Club Cobra - Absolute Pace Owners Group

There is a lot of useful information and worthwhile discussions taking place that may benefit current and future owners.

Cheers

Jamo 05-01-2015 10:34 PM

Tenrocca...thanks...good on ya.

Bernica 05-02-2015 09:03 AM

I certainly miss the days when we were all looking up part numbers, discussing what bolts to use or whatnot. A lot of folks seem to try to use this place as their own little grandstand with their own agendas or just trying to get a rise out of folks. That's a shame and not what this site is about. I have been here a long time and though I don't have a massive amount of posts, I try to always think about the rest of us when I do post something.
I remain.

tomcat racing 05-04-2015 04:08 PM

Let me put this into perspective for you,
Ive just got back from visiting my best mate of 40 years Mickytee in Brisbane.
Wazza, Craig, Ron Ford and a few of the QCCC know him, he came down to the Indy drivers parade in 09 and also a breakfast meeting, i just spent a week with him camping and having fun and was at Ron Fords Madura Tea estates with him only 2 weeks ago.
6pm last friday he collapsed with a massive brain hemmorage and is fighting for his life in Royal Brisbane ICU unit, he is only 61.
At this stage he is paralysed down his right side and still has the top of his skull missing.
To walk in there and see him hooked up to every machine possible is the most sobering thing possible.
He is a fighter and i hope he comes through this with the minimal long term health issues.

Now where were we,
What were you saying,,,,,,,,,.

Donunder 05-05-2015 12:44 AM

Yeah Tommy ... perspective.

Really hope your old mate pulls through.

Rob. Smith 04-11-2018 04:40 AM

Ha Ha ha I got banned from the Garage Journal Forum for laughing and commenting at digit spinners and their worth. Apparently it was the moderators post . I hope this forum has a bit more integrity than that lot.

BMK 02-01-2019 07:05 PM

Rob Smith

Behave or it may happen here :lol: