Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Wiring Harness Mods (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/134317-wiring-harness-mods.html)

d488y2 08-11-2015 05:15 PM

Wiring Harness Mods

Hi All
I require some mods done to my wiring harness.
Any recommendations?

deano59 08-11-2015 06:29 PM

sideshows wiring looms google it and you will find him he used to get on here as sideshow but ive not seen him on for a while but he did my engine loom mods not that long ago
cheers dean

Modena 08-11-2015 06:57 PM

+1 sideshow

albanycobra 08-11-2015 09:46 PM

Sideshow went on a racist rant which didn't go down well from memory.

deano59 08-11-2015 10:15 PM

info@sideshows.net.au this is the email i was contacting him thru when i was dealing with him hope that helps

Krait 08-11-2015 10:41 PM

Contact page on Jim's (Sideshow) website

Tenrocca 08-12-2015 12:31 AM

Sideshow may do OK work but is complete D**khead in my opinion so I personally wouldn't let that knob within the same postcode of anything I owned.

Surely there are options out there with more than 2 brain cells to rub together?

TheDoc 08-13-2015 02:40 AM

Sideshow at my place tonight to start my full wire this week.

He hasn't said anything dickheadish yet.

I'll let you know how it goes.

sideshow 08-16-2015 03:24 AM

why don't u get over it tenrocca
the few cobra owner's ive meet are very beautiful people
luckily I havnt meet u to bring my opinions of them down to your level

if anyone wonders y I don't reply to some cobra emails and don't like doing work for cobra workshops (except for warrick Harrison as he has been great to me) and stuff like that well ask the fknuckle who still has his head up his asss,
why don't u build a bridge and drive your fking cobra off it
I bet its not the best thing out there going by your attitude

anyway don't worry David I always do top work and look after my own customers
as ive had many cars make it into magazines and stuff
and u never know your cobra might be my last one I do the way things are going

deano59 08-16-2015 04:05 AM

well i was rapt with the engine loom you did for me around xmax time i only wish you were in adelaide i would get you to do the rest of the car for sure ive certainly no problems with you cheers deano59

Tenrocca 08-16-2015 04:51 AM

Welcome back sideshow.

TheDoc 08-18-2015 05:38 AM

Thanks Sideshow

Im sure it will be a great job.

And anyway if it is your last my car may be worth a lot more!

Much like a Van Gogh or a Picasso.

DD

Xack 08-18-2015 02:11 PM

If your re-wiring, Infinitybox.com. Make your car smart, safe and upgradable.

David Hodgson 08-18-2015 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sideshow (Post 1359269)
and u never know, your cobra might be my last one I do the way things are going

You'd cut the whole Cobra community because someone has a beef with you?

Are you trying to prove Tenrocca correct?

Tenrocca 08-18-2015 03:34 PM

Hi Dave,

I have no beef with sideshow. I would need to care in order to have a beef. Just in good conscience given his history on this forum I could not recommend his services to anyone. I did have some dealings with his old partner in sydney (Jason I think) who was a really nice guy and helped him out with an ECU. Sideshow should have let him do all his business dealings. He was the half of that partnership that didn't use up 95% of his brain capacity reminding himself to breath in breath out etc etc

We have also heard this threat about not doing cobras anymore a half dozen times....usually after a bagging of the whole cobra community or telling us we are all a pack of tight arses, or having a massive go because we ordered the chicken Kung pow and an Asahi instead of the pie and vb.

Anyway, it's all good. Have him work on your cars if you like, I just couldn't.....here's one reason why (post 131)

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/aust...-kmp709-7.html

Cheers

Towmaster 08-18-2015 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xack (Post 1359569)
If your re-wiring, Infinitybox.com. Make your car smart, safe and upgradable.

We are in Australia mate........

Xack 08-18-2015 06:15 PM

bummer!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Towmaster (Post 1359588)
We are in Australia mate........

Oh.... sorry. Shipping would be cost prohibitive?

wayvic 08-20-2015 01:29 AM

Hi d488y2,chris at Prestige auto wiring in bittern vic 0402 917739,Great work. Wayne