Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Sydney Pace Guys Catch Up (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/135591-sydney-pace-guys-catch-up.html)

Beejay 12-30-2015 12:03 AM

Sydney Pace Guys Catch Up

A couple of the Absolute Pace builders are coming over to my place next Tuesday for a catch up and BBQ. I am only starting so need all the tips I can get!

Any other Pace owners in Sydney are welcome - let me know if interested.

Cheers,

Ben

Aussie Mike 12-30-2015 12:14 AM

Sounds like the first meeting of the P-Club Ben. :)

leroy17 12-30-2015 12:26 AM

Where I used to work, we had a P-Club.

Special orders from Canberra, and the first rule of P-Club, don't talk about P-Club.

Good work guys, and if the results are like B-Club, this will be great to follow.

Paintwerks 12-30-2015 12:37 AM

We already have a P Club that we started in Vic nearly 1.5 years ago now Mike (We have members also from SA, QLD, TAS and NSW). ;-)

Aussie Mike 12-30-2015 01:16 AM

Good Stuff. I made some great friends out of the B-Club. I hope you guys have as much fun as we had.

albanycobra 12-30-2015 02:34 AM

Sigh......Im the only member of the P club in WA......Ill put a candle in the window...

mudbrick 01-01-2016 10:33 PM

PM sent..............?

Beejay 01-02-2016 12:20 AM

Sorry for the slow reply Mick.

Been out in the ski boat for a couple of days.

Looking forward to catching up.

Cheers,
Ben

xb-60 01-02-2016 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paintwerks (Post 1376230)
We already have a P Club that we started in Vic nearly 1.5 years ago now Mike (We have members also from SA, QLD, TAS and NSW). ;-)

Can I join? I might not make it to too many meetings though.

Cheers,
Glen

Hey Deano - do we have an SA chapter of the P club??

albanycobra 01-02-2016 03:23 AM

You do now......2 makes a club.....lol

dave295 01-02-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albanycobra (Post 1376485)
You do now......2 makes a club.....lol

3 makes a menage a trois

4 makes .... ?

guye 01-02-2016 02:32 PM

4 makes...

An orgy?

A snake pit?

Beejay 01-04-2016 11:26 PM

Had a good catch up with a few guys today.

Pity about the weather - we almost got washed away.

Still clearing the water out of my garage unfortunately but no damage.

Ben

itempany 01-05-2016 12:38 AM

Any Photos?