Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   SLC Owners Australia (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/137686-slc-owners-australia.html)

albanycobra 12-15-2016 06:34 PM

SLC Owners Australia

Any Aussie RCR SLC Owners on this Page? or does anyone know any Aussie SLC Owners that i could talk to?

dallas_ 12-15-2016 07:00 PM

Geeze Dave, you haven't even finished your Pace yet. :)

You can come over and see mine, but it's a pretty good drive from where you are.

spookypt 12-15-2016 07:36 PM

Timmy T in QLD had one for a little while but no longer. Perhaps try call him?

albanycobra 12-15-2016 08:14 PM

Just kicking tyres at the moment. Nothing serious. I'll need a replacement for the rusty RF GT40. Would be good to see how they Comply with Aussie laws.

deano59 12-16-2016 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albanycobra (Post 1411410)
Just kicking tyres at the moment. Nothing serious. I'll need a replacement for the rusty RF GT40. Would be good to see how they Comply with Aussie laws.

what about a nice alloy gt 40

Tonus72 12-16-2016 01:42 AM

There is a guy in Tassie with one. I can put you in touch.

Cheers

Tony

ICCARS 12-19-2016 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albanycobra (Post 1411398)
Any Aussie RCR SLC Owners on this Page? or does anyone know any Aussie SLC Owners that i could talk to?

My mate has one in Adelaide Dave, I can put you onto him if you like, and I also have a mate who owned one and then sold it for reference.. Cheers

albanycobra 12-19-2016 04:06 AM

Quote:

You can come over and see mine, but it's a pretty good drive from where you are.
Might just be the excuse i need John......flyover ,Sit in your car then go visit RCR....hmmm lots of positives.....lol

dallas_ 12-19-2016 02:47 PM

C'mon over!
I've got a fridge full of cold ones with your name on them. :D