Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Eoi (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/137715-eoi.html)

steeler 12-22-2016 02:34 PM

Eoi

Can I ask for EOI here - regarding the sale of my Cobra in this section, the "For Sale" area of the forum seems to be for mainly US cars, not Aussie? %/

Modena 12-22-2016 05:47 PM

Yes you could post your for sale ad here, has been done many times in the past.

steeler 12-24-2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modena (Post 1411867)
Yes you could post your for sale ad here, has been done many times in the past.

Thanks, here is the info - http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/aust...bra-i-c-v.html

:)

steeler 01-08-2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeler (Post 1411951)

Nearly 900 views and no interest, maybe I need to change my approach, Carsales or EBay? ;)

Dimis 01-08-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeler (Post 1412846)
Nearly 900 views and no interest, maybe I need to change my approach, Carsales or EBay? ;)

Maybe, it's best to take the car to the masses.

I understand the desire to sell within a forum. I mean you have like people hunting like things and many of the time wasters are filtered out.

Just to share, I'm looking to add a new "old toy" to the stable at the minute.
I'm undecided between a few cult cars like a Lotus, Mini, Porsche or Jeep. My experience is that it's awefully cumbersome to search through each of the forums trying to hunt down a suitable examples of said cars.
If they were all in one place like carsales, I wouldn't have such a difficult job finding the right one.
Further, If I wasn't so... picky... sure I'd have bought an example of one of the above from carsales already. Like I said. Just thought I'd share.

steeler 01-08-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimis (Post 1412859)
Maybe, it's best to take the car to the masses.

I understand the desire to sell within a forum. I mean you have like people hunting like things and many of the time wasters are filtered out.

Just to share, I'm looking to add a new "old toy" to the stable at the minute.
I'm undecided between a few cult cars like a Lotus, Mini, Porsche or Jeep. My experience is that it's awefully cumbersome to search through each of the forums trying to hunt down a suitable examples of said cars.
If they were all in one place like carsales, I wouldn't have such a difficult job finding the right one.
Further, If I wasn't so... picky... sure I'd have bought an example of one of the above from carsales already. Like I said. Just thought I'd share.

Thanks for the input - I'll give it a bit longer and then let loose the tyre kickers on Carsales :rolleyes:

albanycobra 01-08-2017 08:45 PM

Dimi what about a cheap GT40???? Lol

leroy17 01-08-2017 09:19 PM

Do not underestimate the power of carsales.

It will have a heap of more domestic (Australia) traffic than this site for an Aust car.

For memory there is only about 15 cobras for sale listed there are the moment, where previously there has been up to mid 30's. So either perhaps more have sold or less are listing. Either way, if it were me, I would list there as the first point of call.

Good luck with your sale, I am sure it will go to a nice home.

kyleb 01-08-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albanycobra (Post 1412865)

Dammit !! I need a bigger garage.:D

Dimis 01-09-2017 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albanycobra (Post 1412865)

I tried, I've still got your pics.
Unfortunately Vetoed by the wife. :o

Next toy needs to be wife friendly...
The cobra scares the bejesus out of her (me too, if I'm frank, but I wouldn't have it any other way) :D

She's pushing for a mini... I pushing for the lotus.

Sorry steeler a second cobra has also been vetoed.
I tried that too. :LOL:

steeler 01-09-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimis (Post 1412886)

The cobra scares the bejesus out of her (me too, if I'm frank, but I wouldn't have it any other way) :D

A little off topic, but hey, what the hell :LOL:

dhs.buckley 01-09-2017 02:44 PM

I sold my Cobra on carsales in less than a week, and all the inquiries that i did have on the car seemed genuine.
All i can say is that if a car is priced right it will sell in any market place.

steeler 01-09-2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhs.buckley (Post 1412914)
I sold my Cobra on carsales in less than a week, and all the inquiries that i did have on the car seemed genuine.
All i can say is that if a car is priced right it will sell in any market place.

Thanks - I'll give it a try soon :JEKYLHYDE

steeler 01-17-2017 06:29 PM

NSW Rego

(Now with 12 months NSW Rego). :cool:

Gav 01-18-2017 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimis (Post 1412886)

Buy an air cooled 911 Porsche, you will love it.

steeler 02-01-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gav (Post 1413513)
Buy an air cooled 911 Porsche, you will love it.

Is that like a beetle? :JEKYLHYDE

spookypt 02-01-2017 02:00 PM

It's a German Gemini.

steeler 02-25-2017 04:57 PM

Here you go - https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-4581064