Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Forum glitch? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/138736-forum-glitch.html)

Donunder 07-05-2017 12:58 AM

Forum glitch?

Is anyone else seeing this message at the head of the forum page?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in F:\Inetpub\wwwroot\clubcobra\forums\includes\funct ions.php(5723) : eval()'d code(17) : eval()'d code on line 3

Driving me crazy.....

I can't "like"posts and the odd photo doesn't show up.

My computer, or is the CC forum going wobbly again?

Gaz64 07-05-2017 02:01 AM

Hi Don,

Yes still happening.

Another current thread on the subject:

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-...lem-forum.html

Gary

stephen low 07-05-2017 02:58 AM

Don

You're not ..m..m..m..mad

Glitch has been on the go some time, just ignore it!!

ICCARS 07-05-2017 03:34 AM

I have it at the top of my screen also but hasn't changed the way the forum works on my computer in any way? Weird..

Ron61 07-05-2017 04:32 AM

I have been getting that for some time now but it hasn't really affected anything and as you can see from your post I can like a post. I did get one error a few days ago that wouldn't let the site load but after a time that went away. I also saw where another member had posted that he got that same thing.

Ron

boxhead 07-05-2017 04:21 PM

Apart from text at top, mine is performing normally.

Gaz64 07-05-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxhead (Post 1425364)
Apart from text at top, mine is performing normally.

Yes, same here.

Get this message occasionally on a blank screen:

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 018EEDE6

Gary

twobjshelbys 07-05-2017 07:59 PM

Yes, the PHP error is occurring more frequently. In the past when this happened the forum quickly went downhill to the point of needing CPR then on to Defibrillation before it came back. The snake eating its tail.

Gaz64 07-05-2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twobjshelbys (Post 1425379)
Yes, the PHP error is occurring more frequently. In the past when this happened the forum quickly went downhill to the point of needing CPR then on to Defibrillation before it came back. The snake eating its tail.

First chuckle of the day for me. :LOL:

twobjshelbys 07-29-2017 09:50 PM

The "parse error" is still happening. And frequent, although intermittent(ie, they don't last more than a few minutes) of inaccessibility and database errors.

deano59 07-29-2017 10:30 PM

I cant like any post atm apart from that seems to be working ok

xb-60 07-30-2017 02:38 AM

I have had a few days when I couldn't load pictures to my gallery, and I couldn't edit my posts. :mad:
Remedy for frustration? Go and work on the car :)

Cheers,
Glen

Ron61 07-30-2017 03:49 AM

I still get that error message but so far I have been able to like posts without any problems.

Ron

itempany 07-30-2017 04:49 AM

I have the fault text at top of screen. Website seems to be operating okay